- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Edward is evil

Alice can't see bella anymore

Bella hates the Cullen's

Author's Chapter Notes:

carman and irina have powers,

and bella has telekenetic powers.

As I lay sobbing on the floor of my now empty house, my stuff in boxes in the lobby, I start to think about how my life got so bad that everybody left me. My parents don't want me, my friends ignore me and my boyfriend left with his family when he got fed up of me.

 

 

 

'that's it!' I think, 'I gotta get out of this god forsaken town. I need to just be alone for the rest of my damn life”

 

 

 

I get up, shakily. Going to my packed boxes, looking for my laptop. Once i've found it, I look for 1 bedroom houses in alaska. Once i've found one I like, I put my laptop in the box I found it in. I start to pack every box into my truck, once i'm done I start my truck and speed out of this town, swearing on my life that I would never return.

 

 

 

As I drove, I think more about how my life went down hill, and thought about why in gods name I never thought of moving there. Maybe to be closer to my dad? To get out of the big city? To get away from my creep of a step-father?

 

 

 

Which ever one it was, moving to the rainy coldness of forks, WA was the worst way to solve it, why not therapy? Or sucking it up and living with it?

 

 

 

About 12 hours have passed since I have started driving and I got pretty sleepy, so I pulled over to the side of the road and took a short nap.

 

 

 

As I drifted off to sleep, I heard a strange voice, sounding like... no... I cant think of him. The strange voice is almost compelling me to follow it, but I stay put, to tired to move. It continues like that, the voice trying to make me follow it and me denying it. I'm not an idiot, I know to never follow a voice somewhere, you either get hurt, get killed or, on bad occasions, get raped.

 

 

 

I can hear footsteps getting closer to me, I stay as still as possible , keeping my heart rate as slow as possible, as well as my breathing. I hear someone open my door, pull me out taking my bag and run off at an inhuman speed, with me still in their arms. I her the same, compelling voice whisper softly “do not worry, mi pequeno companero humano, no one will hurt you now" soon i'm fast asleep.

 

 

 

When i wake up, i notice that i am in an unfermilar place. I sit up to find a)i was sleeping on a sofa b) im in a room with people i have never met in my life and c) there was someone stroking my hair and still is, dispite the fact that i have sat up.

 

 

 

I look up to see their eyes, only to 4 pairs of liquid gold eyes, i look around the room only to see a 5th pair of liquid gold eyes. My breathing starts to quicken at this, and i get off the sofa and back myself into a corner, on of the first 4 try to move towards me, but the 5th stops them by growling and crouching in front of me.

 

 

 

This scares me more and i back myself further into the corner, letting out a slight whimper as i do so. The vampire infront of me turns around and starts to look me over, but when i whimper again, they stop and pull me onto their lap.

 

 

 

I take the time to look at the vampire holding me, he has short dark hair, strong jaw line and you can see if he was human he would have had a slight tan.

 

 

 

As I'm distracted, he takes the time to look me over. Once he is satisfied, he pulls me closer to him, breathing in my scent. "w..who are you?" i ask, just above whispering, knowing he would still be able to hear me. "my name is Eleazar, mi pequeno companero humano, i can seanse gifts of vampires and humans alike. Thease are the denali's tanya is the leader, kate can electrafy you, irina can control metel and carman can control the mind. And what is your name, mi companer telequinetica?" i dicide to go with my full first name, "isabella, isabella swan" he smiled, "isabella, do you know what mates are?" i internally wince at the word 'mates', i nod anyway. He smiles, "well, iseabella you are my mate..." and then everything goes blank.

 

 

 

Mi pequeno companero humano = my little human mate

 

 

 

mi companero telequinetica = my telekinetic mate

You must login (register a new account) to review.