Membership status: Member
For those of you who like to know a little about the person behind the words, here is a look at the Alley behind the Cat
- I am 29 years old, born on October 25th in Moscow, Russia.
- I moved to Israel when I was six, and I've lived here ever since. It's just a small dot on the global map, but I love this country. It has a little bit of everything - snow, mountains, green forests, and hot dry deserts.
- I began writing when I was about ten years old, and I hope I will never stop because I enjoy it too much.
- Buffy has been my love from the very first bite. I still remember watching the episodes as they aired in the 90s. My OTP Is Buffy/Angel, everyone else on the series can mix up all they want.
- I discovered Twilight quite late, and I like playing with the pairings there, but I'm definitely Vamp Team. Unless it's a crackfic, I probably won't be reading Bella/Wolf of any kind.
- Usually, I prefare the suernatural kind of fics, to read and to write, but I've been known to meddle with All-Human stories.
- I have my best ideas around four o'clock in the morning. They are probably the craziest ideas as well, but it's still my best time of day to be writing.
- Need to contact me? You can e-mail me: ImTheAlleyCat@gmail.com or find me on twitter: @IamTheAlleyCat.