[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Summary:

Will Carlisle's prayers be answered?This is background for "Little Angel of Forks". If you love Carlisle and Dadward, this is for you. 


Rated: K
Categories: Non-Canon Pairings, Twilight, Alternate Universe Characters: Carlisle/Other or Original Character
Genre: Family
Language: English
TWCS Romance Contest: None
Challenges: None
Series: THE UNFORESEEN EVENTS SERIES
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2181 Read: 4836
Published: 23 Sep 2009 Updated: 23 Sep 2009
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1 by jmolly [Reviews - 0] (2181 words)

            A One Shot tribute to the work of Stephenie Meyer. Rated K. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is background for "The Little Angel of Forks".

            BD, post-birth of Renesmee, with references to Midnight Sun.

            If you don't like Christianity, read something else and don't flame me. Note to readers of my other fics: Carlisle is Christian, and I love him like a brother. Being Christian doesn't mean you become a total soppy goody-goody. It does mean that you are thankful for your blessings and that you try to be a good person. Becoming suddenly pious and perfect because you claim you are a Christian is not real. We are far from perfect.

            This story is dedicated to my kids.

 

            Characters: Edward Cullen, Renesmee Cullen, and Carlisle Cullen