- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

This is my first fanfiction of Twilight. So forgive me if my writing skills are a bit off.

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight or anything Twilight related expect for the character Lucas. That’s all Stephanie Meyers. Enjoy :)

 

 

When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.

Preface

I want to kill them. I want to kill the so call people that are the foundation of our peace and civilization. They ruined everything for me. I had it all and because of them, my life is ruined. I went through hell because of them. They are gonna pay!

I started charging towards the three main members of the group as their guards tried to stop me but failed due to my gift and fighting skills. I could hear my family joining in. Another reason why I wanted to kill those people. They tried to take them away from me as well. After fighting off many of their members, I was finally able to reach their leader, the main one responsible for my life. My hands were gripped around his neck as I pressed him into the wall. He was begging me to stop. He should be because he should’ve thought of that before he took away my life and now he’s about to pay the consequences.


Renesmee's POV

Jacob and I were happily walking together in the meadow with our hands holding each other tightly. It's the middle of July in the summer (even though the sun doesn't show up much which is okay for us vampires) and the day couldn't get any more perfect.

"Nessie, have I ever told you how much I love you?" Jacob asked.

"Yes," I said happily. "Thousands of times, but I love you more!"

"No, way!" Jacob said smiling. Next thing I know, our lips met.

It has been eight years since the confrontation with the Volturi, the foundation of our world. Long story short; they were gonna destroy me and my family because I'm a half-human half-vampire hybrid and considered dangerous to them but another hybrid Nahael proved them wrong since he’s lived longer than I have. Since then, the Volturi left and let us live in peace leaving no harm for us, expect for the loss of our cousin from Denali Irina.

Anyways, I've been living happily with my family especially with Jacob Black, my werewolf boyfriend. He and I have been dating for two years. We started dating a week after my sixth birthday. I'm currently eight years old in a seventeen year old body. Sure my parents Edward and Bella weren't okay at first, especially daddy. I mean they weren't even happy when they found out Jake imprinted on me. You should've seen mom's reaction when she heard it and almost tried to attack Jake had not my uncle, Seth Clearwater intervene earning a broken arm and collarbone but he got better though. In the end, my parents happily accepts our relationship but they along with my grandparents, and aunts and uncles have warned Jake the consequences if he ever hurt me, which I doubt he will because he loves me so much however I love him to death.

"So you ready to go home now?" Jake asked.

I pouted. My parents told me to be home by five today but I wanted to spend more time with my Jakey. He laughed and pulled me into a hug as I wrapped my arms around him. God I love the smell of his scent. I could stay this way forever but there's always another day.

I sighed and said, "Yeah, I guess."

We broke apart and walked out of the meadow with our hands still holding. We continued walking back to my home when suddenly we heard a roar along with a cry. Jacob and I stopped in our tracks. That cry was from a guy, and judging from that cry, he sounds like he's in trouble. You can figure what kind of trouble he's in. Jake and I started running as fast we could go (me in human speed just to be safe) until we stopped and found the source of the cry.

Out in the open, we saw a young boy with spiky brown hair who looks like he's eighteen years old with looks that would make him a teen model and near him was a grizzly bear. I noticed that the boy is on the ground and he is struggling to get up. He must have tripped trying to avoid the wrath of the grizzly bear. Just when he got up, the grizzly bear threw a claw at him. He held his arms out to defend himself the best he could and his left arm took the hit from the slash and fell to the ground. There was a huge cut that was showing lots of blood. The scent of human blood almost got the best of me when I smelt it but I was able to maintain control of my thirst after living off of animal blood for so long.

"Stay here!" Jacob said. He ripped off his shirt as he started to phase into the huge russet wolf. Jake tackled the bear and soon he was leading the bear somewhere in the forest as it follows after Jake. I started running to the boy as he was still on the ground.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked as I approached him.

"Yeah, I think so but I don't think my arm is." He said as he was holding his left arm. I held my breath to avoid the temptation of the smell as I held out my hand offering to help him up. Using his uninjured arm, he took my hand and got up.

"Thanks, um…"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Renesmee Cullen but everyone calls me Nessie." I said.

"I'm Lucas Stone. Nice to meet you and again thanks." He said.

"You're welcome." I said smiling.

"Nessie!"

Lucas and I turned and saw Jacob running to us. He was back in his human form. He had the same shirt he wore before he phased and was wearing sweats. Well that's what happens when you phase and have your pants ripped from it.

"Nessie, don't run off like that." Jacob said giving me a wink.

"Sorry Jake, I heard something and I saw this guy being attacked by a grizzly bear." I said grinning.

"Yeah, well luckily a huge wolf came in and led that beast into the forest." Lucas said causing me to laugh.

"Jacob, this is Lucas, and Lucas this in my boyfriend Jacob Black." I said and Jacob and Lucas shook hands.

"You're hurt pretty badly." Jacob said noticing the cut on Lucas's arm. "Here, let me help you with that." Jake took off his shirt again and ripped it in half this time and then wrapped it over Lucas's arm.

"Thanks." Lucas said. "But you didn't have to do that."

"Don't worry about it." Jacob said with a small smile.

"Listen Lucas, I can take you to my place and my dad can have that arm fixed." I said. When I meant my dad, I actually meant my grandpa Carlisle. How would I tell people that Edward's my dad when he’s in a form of a seventeen year old? We could pose as siblings, maybe even twins.

Lucas thought for a second and said, "Well if you insist. I just don't want it to be a bother to your father."

"Oh it won't be." I said. "In case you haven't noticed, my dad is a doctor and works at a hospital."

"Okay, if you say so." Lucas said with a smile. He looked around and picked up his bag. He must have dropped it during the incident.

"Nessie, why don't you and Lucas go ahead? There's something I have to take care of back at home." Jacob said.

"Um, sure Jake." I said. Weird he's not patrolling today so what could be so important that he has to go home for? Oh well, he'll tell me anyways.

With that, Jacob took off in the direction opposite of where my home was at and Lucas and I started walking the other way.

"So Lucas, what were you doing out there in the middle of the woods?" I asked.

"I was traveling around Forks. I guess I made a bad timing with the bear." Lucas said with a laugh.

"Where are you from?" I asked.

"I'm from Lacey. I started traveling since I graduated from high school a month ago." Lucas explained.

"Wow. That's cool that you graduated." I said. "I'm going to be a senior in high school." Luckily for Lucas, he doesn't have to repeat high school after graduation like my family do.

"That's nice." Lucas said. "So Nessie, you never tell me about yourself. Like you and Jacob for example. Hahaha. Okay, you don't really have to tell me that but really though."

I laughed. "Well I come from a really big family. That's all I can say but I'm sure you'll know more about me when we get there." I said as we arrived at my house house in five minutes where I know that everyone is inside since they can hear us with their vampire hearing. Time for Lucas to meet my family.

Chapter End Notes:

What do you guys think of this story so far? What’s gonna happen when Lucas meets everybody? Please review.

 

You must login (register a new account) to review.