- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight or anything Twilight related expect for the character Lucas.

Nessie has been kidnapped but by who? What do they want?

Renesmee’s POV

I was able to regain conscious as I stirred. I opened my eyes to see that I was in a room quite unfamiliar. It looks too fancy for my taste. Where am I exactly? I know for sure that I’m not at home but how did I end up here? Last thing I remember was stepping outside the house and someone was right next to me saying something. What’s weird was that I swore I didn’t see anyone or even smell them. The next thing I knew was that some sort of black smoke wrapped around me and someone or something made me pass out. I feel so scared right now because none of family is here. Even my Jacob makes me feel safe when I’m with him. And Lucas, oh Lucas, he’s just like Jake always willing to protect me like a sister. The door burst open and I became even more scared at who it was. No.

“Hello young Renesmee.” Aro said. God even his voice creeps me out. Standing with him are Caius, Marcus and a girl I don’t even know with black hair in a top knot, wearing the same robe as them. I should’ve known the Volturi had something to do with this.

“What’s going on?” I asked trying to sound brave.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you like your new room?” Aro asked. He is not being serious.

“Excusez-moi? Again, what is going on here? Why did you kidnap me? How come I didn’t see or hear any of you guys when I walked out of the house?” I asked.

“We wouldn’t call it kidnapping, more like a way to get to you.” Caius said.

“And as for how you never saw us coming, well…” Aro motioned the girl I don’t know to over.

“Renesmee meet Olivia, our newest member of our coven.” Aro explained. “She and her brother and sister are the ones that brought you here.”

“But how could I not see them when I got out?” I asked.

“My sister May can make herself and other people invisible and when my brother Niall runs fast, he can transform into smoke. He can use his smoke to block vampires from their senses and powers.” Olivia explained smiling evilly.

I gulped. If her siblings’ powers are that bad, I hate to see what hers does.

“So what do you want with me?” I asked.

“We are simply asking to join our coven. With talent like yours, why use it on a coven who suffer their lives to avoid human blood.” Aro smiled.

“First of all no, even if you just walk up to me, I still say no as I said so the last time we met.” I started. “Why you ask, because they are my family. In case you haven’t realized, when my family notice that I’m missing, they’ll know you have something to do with it and will come here to rescue me.”

“I’m afraid that will never happen.” Caius said.

“And why’s that?”

“Because by the time your family realizes what’s going on, it’ll be too late. My brother and sister will put an end to your coven including that mutt of yours.” Olivia explained.

“In other words, they will be destroyed.” Marcus said. No, that can’t happen.

“In fact, I believe they should be dead right now.” Aro said with a smile of pleasantry.

I just sat there frozen. No. They can't be dead; mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, Emmett, Jasper, Alice, Rose, Jacob, Lucas, no. I’ll never see my family again, ever. I wanted nothing more that to kill those Volturi but there’s no way I can fight them off myself.

“T-T-There’s no way I’m joining your coven. Not even a million years. I’d rather die to be with my family.” I yelled. I thought about creating a distraction so I could make a break for it and run, run away and hide.

“We had a feeling you would say that.” Aro said with a wicked look. “Olivia, care to show our guest your power?” I gulped.

Olivia stepped forward with her eyes on me. Just when my eyes made contact with hers, I felt absorbed in a zone. Soon I felt disconnected from my mind and body. I heard voices but I couldn’t make out what they’re saying. All I know was that I am no longer in control of my mind.

Chapter End Notes:

You think it’s over? How’s Nessie gonna get out this? Please Review. :)

You must login (register a new account) to review.