- Text Size +

 

IF YOU ARE NOT EIGHTEEN, PLEASE GO AND READ SOMETHING ELSE!!! THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOUR EYES...THIS STORY CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF THE BDSM LIFESTYLE THAT ARE FROM MY IMAGINATION!!

DISCLAIMER: THANKS FOR TWILIGHT, SM, YOU OWN IT ALL - BUT LET ME TAKE IT FROM HERE...

OUT TAKE # 5 - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - ALICE/JASPER - EMMETT/ROSALIE - CARLISLE/ESME

COPING - CULLEN STYLE - or what happened after the night of the break in:

 

CARLISLE & ESME

 

Carlisle guided Esmé up to the guest room even as she protested loudly.

"Carlisle, the children..." she huffed again as she tried to sidestep the hand that was holding her firmly at the small of her back.

"The children need to be alone, Esmé, just like I need to be alone with you, now please stop fighting with me and get inside!" Carlisle's firm voice brooked no argument as he held the door open and guided her with light force on her lower back inside their room.

He wasted no time in closing and locking the door.  Esmé walked into the room and spun around to face him.

Carlisle had just fetched a glass of ice cubes for Alice.  There was an awful commotion going on in the Master Suite, but Carlisle had insisted that Jasper had it all under control and he had almost frog marched her into the guest suite.

Carlisle stood against the door and Esmé watched in disbelief as she watched him pocket the door key!

"Oh God Carlisle, you are being ridiculous!  What if one of them needs us?  Needs me?  What then?  You are going to be scrounging around like an old fool, looking for the key in the dark!  Now just unlock that door!" Esmé snapped at her husband in exasperation.

Esmé looked at the small bedside clock and saw that it was almost 10 p.m.

They were staying with Jasper and Alice at Alice's request.  Everyone was tired and had retired to bed early.

Esmé knew that she should be bone tired, but she was so wired up that she knew it would be a couple of hours before she would sleep, if at all.

She turned and walked over to the window and gazed out over the now dark back lawn.  She looked over to the cottage and she could see that all the lights were still on.  She knew that Emmett had sent an arm of his security firm and they were staying there for the time being.

 Esmé felt a shiver run down her spine as she thought of what had almost happened...

Her babies...

As she felt a sob rise up in her chest, Esmé felt two strong arms wrap around her middle and she was pulled hard against Carlisle's body.

"Don't..." he whispered in her ear as he leaned down and kissed her just below her ear.

"Aaaagh..." Esmé groaned as she felt Carlisle's rock hard cock pressing into the small of her back.

"I want to fuck you tonight... I want you to forget everything except how I am going to make you feel... you are getting wet for me, aren't you my Darling?  Hmm?" Carlisle continued to talk softly to her as he nipped her neck and shoulder.

"This is about you and me, Esmé.  No one else is here.  The children are safe.  This is about us."

Esmé couldn't think straight when Carlisle got all masterful like this.  She felt a rush of wetness between her legs as his one hand snaked up and he pressed his fingers over her racing heart.  He moved her bra down, to expose her breasts to his hand.

"I love your tits.  Your nipples are like little pebbles.  Fuck, you get me so hard, Baby..." he said as his fingers pinched at her nipples - first one and then the other.

Esmé moaned and pressed her aching breast into his hand.

"Carlisle please..." Esmé moaned.  Her need for him was almost tangible.

"That's it, Darling, feel what you do to me..." he said darkly as he dipped his head and nipped at Esme's neck.  Esmé moaned as she ground her ass against him.  She tried to turn around but his hands stopped her.

Esmé growled her frustration and with a strength that a small woman shouldn't have she twisted in Carlisle's grip.  Her hazel eyes blazed into his blue ones as she placed a fist into the middle of his chest and pushed him towards the bed.  Carlisle's eyes widened as he stumbled backwards.  Esmé didn't stop until the backs of his knees hit the side of the bed.

Esmé gave him a slight push and he sprawled backwards.  "Carlisle, I am not one of the little nurses that follow you around all day," she hissed as she pulled her top off in one movement, her bra followed and was thrown across the room, she reached for the front of her jeans and motioned to his clothes, "Off!" she ordered and Carlisle felt his hardened cock twitch as he hastily sat up and pulled off his shirt, kicked his boots off and pulled of his socks in record speed.

He had his jeans and boxers off as Esme's jeans and panties were ripped off in lighting speed.

"Like I was saying," she continued as she pushed him to lie down again and she quickly climbed onto his legs, her neatly trimmed pussy was glistening in the soft light of the bedside lamps.

"Like I was saying, I am not one of your little nurses that follow you around all day, hoping that the great, powerful and fucking sexy Doctor Cullen will look their way nor do I have to accidentally brush my tits up against you to get a rise out of you!" Esmé leaned forward and brushed the tips of her breasts over his chest.  Carlisle groaned and bucked his hips up to her core, causing Esmé to smile, and not in a nice way.

"If I want to fuck my husband, I will!  When I want and where I want, so don't make me wait when I don't want to!"

With that Esmé leaned back and grabbed the base of Carlisle's cock, rubbing the tip through her folds.

"Fuck!  Esmé..." Carlisle shouted and Esmé giggled.

"Who's begging who now?" she whispered as she slowly and painstakingly pushed herself onto his thick length.

Esmé bit her lip in an effort to keep her moan to a minimum.

"So good, Carlisle... oh god, so good..." she moaned.

Carlisle let Esmé set the pace.  He knew that she needed to feel in control of something about this fucked up day!  Carlisle put his hands up and pinched her nipples between his forefingers and thumbs.  He knew just what he was doing when he twisted the hard pebbles enough to make her jump as the pleasure and pain sent a jolt from her breasts down to her heated core.

"Carlisle!  Don't stop!" she groaned.

Esmé picked up speed, she rolled her hips over his, making sure that his cock hit her g-spot as her hips met his thrusts.

"I can't, I can't... fuck Carlisle... I'm so... close..." Esmé whimpered and Carlisle felt her rhythm falter.

Suddenly he gripped her hips and flipped her over so that he was crouching over her, his pulsing sheath never leaving her pussy.

Carlisle pulled almost all the way out and Esmé whimpered at the loss, before he plunged into her, making her bit her hand as she tried not to scream out his name.

His blue eyes blazed down into her hazel ones. "Look at me Esme!  Can you feel my cock inside you?"

Esme whimpered.

Carlisle pulled her hand out of her mouth. "I want you to touch your clit, Baby Girl.  That's it, fuck!  You feel so ripe Baby!  Play with your pussy... now, Esme, cum for me!"

Carlisle plunged into her heat and Esme bit down on his shoulder as she came with an intensity that took her breath away.

Carlisle felt the pain in his shoulder and he pounded into Esme three more times before he shot his release into her.

They lay sweating in each other's arms. Carlisle placed kisses over Esme's damp neck and chest, nibbling on her nipples, sucking her into his mouth as he worked her other nipple with his fingers.

Esme giggled, "Aren't you tired, Honey?"  She asked breathlessly as she felt his cock stir against her leg.

Carlisle lifted his head and grinned down at her, "We'll sleep when we are dead, Esme.  Tonight, is far from over."  He said darkly.

Carlisle watched the sky begin to change from the dark of night to the dawning of a new day.  He had watched over his sleeping wife the entire night.  He brushed a strand of hair off her cheek.

He gently brushed the dark shadow underneath her eye.  Carlisle had not been able to curb his appetite for her the night before and after coming together for the third time, Esme had fallen into a deep sleep.  He had coaxed orgasm after orgasm out of her body, plucking, licking, fucking her as she let go of all the pain and anguish of the past 24 hours. 

And now she was at rest, just as he had intended.

She had shared his bed and his life for thirty years now, and he never tired of her beauty.

He leaned down and pressed his mouth to her bare shoulder. "I love you, Esme, always and forever."  He murmured.

He lay down and finally closed his eyes.

****~~~~PLU~~~~****

JASPER & ALICE

Alice was mad. She had never been so shit eating, furious in her life!

The paramedics that had treated her had insisted that she get looked at in the ER.  Jasper and Carlisle had taken her that afternoon.

Thankfully, Alice only had a badly bruised wind pipe and vocal cords.  There was not going to be any lasting damage. Physically at least.

Alice's throat was on fire and every breath was agony, not to mention when she tried to swallow.  The doctor had given her medication for the pain and throat lozenges to suck on.  He had also advised that she suck on ice chips and until the swelling receded, Alice was on a diet of soft eggs and liquids.

Emotionally she was beside herself.  Alice had never, ever felt such fury and anger inside of her.

 Ever since the night before when Jasper had tried to calm her and hold her in his arms, soothing, and stroking her, she had wanted to scream at him to fuck off and leave her alone!!!

She didn't want to calm the fuck down!!!  She wanted to fuck someone up!

After Esme had made dinner for everyone, including chicken soup for Alice, they had all sat around watching television.  Alice could not sit still.  Jasper eventually had wrapped his arms around her to pin her to his side as he tried to calm her down.

After an hour of that, Alice had shot up from the couch in their ranch style family room and excused herself, saying she was going to bed.

Alice passed back and forth in the Master suite.  She was pissed!  The rage she felt was unprecedented.  She needed to do something.  Her eyes were wild and frantic.

Suddenly, something inside snapped and Alice picked up a picture frame that stood on top of the dresser and she threw it against the wall.  The sound of shattering glass was almost deafening in the silence.  Alice felt possessed.  She spun around and walked into her dressing room.

****~~~~PLU~~~~****

Jasper sat staring at Carlisle and Esme with a confused and slightly hurt look on his face as he watched Alice fly down the hallway and then heard the bedroom door slam shut.

He had tried so fucking hard to control his emotions since the night before.  He had almost lost his shit when he had seen Alice, broken and beaten in Rosalie's den with the paramedics around her.

But he had taken a few deep breaths and he had been sweet and calm and gentle.

Even that morning when Alice had woken up in hysterics and had refused to go downstairs, Jasper had kept his cool, but Alice had been behaving like a little bitch all day!

She had pushed his hands away, snapped at him in her rasping voice, glared at him and he had fucking had it!

She was acting as if this had only happened to her!  What about him, her brothers and sisters and her parents?

Jasper heard Carlisle telling Esmé not to interfere.

He looked at his soon to be parents-in-law and threw his hands up in surrender, "Please, I beg of you, interfere!  Because right now?  I am, fucking clueless as to what to do!  Sorry about the language, Esmé." He glowered.

From down the hallway came the distinct sound of something being smashed.

Jasper jumped up and ran down the hallway.

He opened the door to their bedroom and ducked just in time as a vase was hurled across the room and narrowly missed hitting his head.

"ALICE!  WHAT THE FUCK?" He shouted.

"JASPER WHITLOCK, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" Alice shouted back and then clutched her throat as the pain hit.

"FUCK MY LIFE!!!" Alice screamed and then she walked towards Jasper.

He stumbled backwards as she stalked towards him.

"Get. Out!" she rasped.

Jasper froze in shock and horror.

"Alice!"  His voice was hurt, confused.

Alice didn't answer him, but instead she closed her eyes and turned her head away as he heard her mutter "fuck!" under her breath.

Jasper reached out his hand and touched her silky hair. Alice turned around and slapped his hand away. "Jasper, just stop fucking hovering over me, I am not a fucking child!" she snapped at him and with a last push, she slammed the door in his face.

Jasper walked back down the hallway.  He saw Esmé and Carlisle standing in the doorway to the family room.

"I think that Ali is having a nervous breakdown..." he said.

Carlisle snorted and clapped his hand over Jaspers shoulder, "No, Son, it sounds as if Alice is throwing a good old fashioned temper tantrum... or she is just blowing off some steam - Alice style... bet she never told you about those did she?"  Carlisle sniggered.

Jasper shook his head and frowned.

Temper tantrum?

"Alice realized early on that Em and Edward had her beat in the strength department, so whenever she wanted something... she would have a bit of a tantrum... worked for a while until Esmé put a stop to it..."  he rubbed his hand over the back of his neck.

They winced as they heard more breaking glass and then something sounded like it was pulled off the wall...

Jasper closed his eyes DO. NOT. LOOSE. YOUR. PATIENCE!

Carlisle patted his arm, "we are turning in for the night... I'll go and get you some ice cubes for Alice to suck on... sounds like her throat will be sore in the morning..."  he shook his head and walked towards the kitchen.

Esmé put her hand on Jasper's cheek, "Alice has always needed a firm hand, Jasper, that's why your relationship works.  You are the only one that can control her..." she looked up at him with a small, sad smile.

"How did you stop her tantrums?" he asked her quietly.

She chuckled, "I made her do some form of physical exercise and then spanking when she was younger never did her any harm either..." Esmé said, "Not to mention, making her clean up her messes... she hated that.  Also taking away her privileges..."

Jasper smiled, "Yeah that would do it..." he said.

Carlisle came back with a clay wine cooler filled with ice cubes.  He handed it to Jasper. "She's going to need it after all that screaming... this should stay intact for a couple of hours at least... night Son." Carlisle said and with a firm hand to his wife's back, Carlisle turned and guided his wife as she protested to their guest room on the other side of the house.

Jasper stood in the hall for a moment, thinking about what Carlisle had told him.

There was silence again.

Fuck me.

He straightened his shoulders and took a deep breath as he opened the door.

It looked like a hurricane had gone through the room. Books and random items were strewn everywhere.  He ventured further inside and closed the bedroom door.

He almost missed her completely.

She was kneeling in the corner of the room, panting as if she had just completed a race.

In a way she felt as if she had.

The world that Alice had grown up in, some would say was like a fairy tale.  And in some ways it was.

She was the youngest child of two of the most wonderful parents in the world.  Her two older brothers adored the black haired, blued eyed little girl from the time she was brought home from the hospital.

Although not spoilt, she was loved and nurtured.  When Alice had decided to go after Jasper, she had given the plan her all and had been rewarded for her tenacity and devotion by receiving the love and devotion of a wonderful man and a masterful Dom.

When Jacob Black and James Denali had burst into their lives, Alice felt her world crumble.  She had never experienced such raw violence before.  She had never seen what unstable emotions could do to a person.  She had never been handled so brutally before and it had shocked and terrified her.

Jasper stood in the doorway staring at her as if she had lost her mind.

She was throwing a temper tantrum? Are you even fucking kidding me? A temper tantrum!  How dare she pull this shit! I could have lost her last night, and I have been trying to show her how much I worship the fucking ground she walks on and she is letting off steam and throwing a fucking temper tantrum!!!

He could feel the anger and sorrow cruising through his body.  What the FUCK was Alice's problem?

Alice's eyes shot open and she tried to growl in frustration!  She sprung up and turned to face him.

She wanted him to obliterate every image that she had real or imagined of Jacob or James touching her, their slimy breath on her skin...

Jasper stared up into her angry, frightened eyes.

"Alice, calm down..." he tried to pacify her.

Alice shook her head at him and frowned.

Alice opened her mouth and whispered as loudly as she could.

"I don't want to calm down!  I want you to make me feel like you own me, because right now Jasper, I am so fucking angry, that I want to fucking cut someone!"  She spat at him.

Jasper moved closer to her, but kept some space between them.  He didn't want to corner her.

Alice's glare intensified and folded her arms over her body.

"I am not a fucking Dresden china doll, Jasper, so stop treating me like I am going to break.  I want you to touch me and make me feel like a woman, but if you are going to pussyfoot around me... you know what?  Fuck this, I am going to bed."  She arched her eyebrows at him and her lip curled in a disdainful smirk as she pushed past him and stepped across the floor to the bed where she had earlier pulled half the bedding off.

For half of second Jasper was shocked.  Edward might not be her blood brother, but for a moment he could see both Edward and Carlisle in her scornful, challenging expression.

 For half a second he contemplated slinking out the door and leaving her alone.

But the half a second passed and then Dom Jasper woke up and he told himself to take his head and his balls out of his ass.

Alice had ripped off her long sleeve blouse earlier, leaving just a wife beater on, she finished pulling off her jeans and was pulling the covers back...

"Mary Alice..." he gave her a ten second warning...

Alice ignored his voice and she began to crawl into bed when she felt a vice around her ankle.  She tried to kick out and found herself in a vice like grip around her waist as Jasper hoisted her against his chest, so that they were nose to nose.  He let her slide down his body and Alice groaned when she felt his throbbing cock again her stomach.

"Not. Another. Fucking. Sound."  He growled into her ear as his hand connected with her ass.

Alice jumped and she received another smack.  And then another and another.

"You tried to kick me!  Are you fucking crazy?"  He hissed at her as he smacked her bare little ass.

"You are wearing my collar Mary Alice. And you will obey me!  You will be punished for your impudence and insubordination when you have healed but until then you will obey me." Jasper took a calming breath and stepped back from Alice.

He had her full attention.  Alice automatically stood with her hands behind her back and her legs open.  Her head was down.

Jasper wanted, needed to see her eyes. 

"Look. At. Me" he commanded quietly.

Alice looked into his eyes.

"Good.  Now, here are the rules until I change ‘em.  They are non-negotiable so don't even bother." He growled into her face.

"You will not be talking or making any noise until the doctor tells you and me differently.  If you break this rule, I will gag you and I have no fucking qualms about gagging you in front of your parents so don't break this rule!"

Alice's eyes were as big as sauces as she stared at him in shock.  She knew that he wasn't joking and that he would carry out his threat.

Alice had learned long ago that Jasper didn't make empty threats.

She opened her mouth, but quickly shut it and nodded to him.

"You are going to clean up this fucking room every item that you have broken will mean one additional stroke of the whip.  Single tail, heavy duty!  You will be feeling this for many days to come.  Understand?" 

Alice nodded again.

Jasper glared down into her mutinous gaze.  "Now, get dressed in your gym clothes and get down to the gym.  You have three minutes.  If you are late, you will get five more whippings for every minute that you are late.  Now... move your ass!"

Alice blinked once and then she quickly and carefully made her way into her dressing room and she pulled on a pair of shorts and a sports bra.

She pulled on her soft gym shoes and almost ran out into the bedroom.  Jasper was gone.

Shit!

She ran down the hallway and down the stairs into their gym.  It took up the entire lower level of the house.  One wall was windows that had a panoramic view of SF Bay.

The gym made up of a couple of circuits, sets of weights, an indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a Jacuzzi and a dance floor as well as in indoor climbing frame.  Jasper liked to stay in shape in he and Alice enjoyed quite an adventurous outdoor life.

In one corner was a boxing ring.

The opposite wall to the windows was floor to ceiling mirrors.

Alice stood in the entrance to the gym and looked around.

"Mary Alice, come here." Jasper's voice made her jump; she swung around and saw him standing in the middle of the ring.

"Move it!" he barked at her and she was across the room in a flash.

She stood before Jasper in the ring, not knowing what to expect, or what to do.

"Put on your mitts and helmet." He said without looking at her as he pulled his boxing mitts on.

Alice frowned.  He wanted to spar, now?

Jasper finished getting ready.  He was wearing black shorts, no shirt he was barefoot. 

Alice toed her shoes off and pulled her socks off and walked over to pick up her sparing mitts.  They almost looked like cycling gloves, with the finger tips cut off, except these had more padding over the knuckles and extra support of the wrist area.

Jasper stood staring at Alice procrastinating as she tried to work out what he was up to.  Jasper shook his head.  At another time this would be funny.  Alice was one of the most inquisitive people that he had ever met.  She hated not knowing something or being in the dark about events or arrangements.

At another time he would tease her about her curiosity.  But this wasn't another time.  This was now and he was more than a little tired and pissed off with his submissive and girlfriend.  Alice knew better than this!

"You have earned yourself five extra whippings, you looking for more, Girl?"  Jasper's voice was low and raspy. 

Alice shook her head as she sighed irritably.

Jasper's accent always became thicker when he was angry.  Jasper was pissed.

Alice climbed into the ring and stood facing him unsure of what to do.

"Well?  Put ‘em up, Mary Alice. You said that you wanted to ‘cut someone' is what I believe you said.  Well you can go one better than that, because obviously I have been pissing you off something fierce for the past fucking twenty four hours, although all I have tried to do is to be considerate, so, here is your chance.  Here are the rules: there are no rules. This is a free zone for you right now.  You will remain respectful to me, even as you try to beat the shit out of me.  You have fifteen minutes, don't waste them..." he smirked at her.

Alice glared at him and nodded once.

They stood in their corners and Jasper raised one hand, "Ding, ding" he laughed.

Alice wasted no time, and she rushed forward, only to be thwarted by Jasper sidestepping her at the last minute.  She fell against the ropes and pulled herself up.  Alice turned around and danced on her toes.

She wanted to wipe the smug grin off his face once and for all.  Jasper raised his eyebrows at her and brushed the tip of his nose with his mitt.

"That the best you got, Ali..." he gloated.

Suddenly Alice saw red, Ali Cat... Ali Cat... she could hear James Denali's mocking voice...

Alice flew into Jasper with a speed and ferocity that shocked him.  He wasn't expecting her to react so quickly and she hit him in the solar plexus with her shoulder.

"Oomph!"  Jasper grunted.

"Fuck you!"  Alice said as she caught Jasper in the side with her knee.

She followed her kick with a punch that he deflected easily.

Alice just kept on going. She hit and kicked and punched and fell, but she kept getting up and she kept moving.

She was like a demon possessed mad person.  The more Jasper defended himself, the angrier she got.

They were covered in sweat and their breathing had turned to panting and grunts.

"I fucking HATE you!"  She was rasping out.  Jasper moved out of her path and Alice was completely undeterred as she let him go passed her and she jumped onto his back.

Her small fist connected with his kidney in a sharp rabbit punch.  She squeezed her thighs around him and crossed them over his stomach, locking her in place.

"Break!  Alice break!"  Jasper ordered, but she wouldn't let go.

Jasper knew that he was not the target of her fury and words.  He didn't even think that she was aware of him.  It was those two fucking monsters that she was seeing.

Jasper felt her forearm tighten around his throat.  Fuck!  She was strong!

He didn't want to hurt her, and he knew that he was going to be sore in the morning, but he had to bring her out of this tantrum.

Jasper reached up and flipped Alice over his head.

She screamed in fury as he tried to bring her down on the mats with a measure of control.  She was still winded though as he fell down half on top of her, effectively pinning her legs and securing her arms above her head in his one hand.

"ENOUGH!  STOP NOW ALICE!  THAT'S ENOUGH!"  Jasper shouted as she tried to bite his arm, her hands twisting this way and that to get free.

Jasper knew better than to make that mistake... her nails would shred him!

Alice's screams of protest quietened down, instead she started talking, babbling almost "I fucking hate you, you fucking CUNT, you low down piece of shit!  I hate... you..."

Jasper leaned down and began to whisper in her ear "I love you, Alice.  You are everything to me.  You are what is right with my world... Shh... Easy now... easy... I love you sweet girl... you are fine... we are fine... Shh..."

His voice finally penetrated the fog in her brain as he lips brushed against the shell of her ear; Alice began to feel Jasper on top of her.

This is Jasper!  She thought in shock, and the images of James and Jacob faded.

She opened her eyes and whimpered as Jasper raised his head slowly.

Alice stared at him, her eyes huge in the bright lights.

"Jazzy?  Sweet Jesus... what did I do?"  Alice croaked out and she swallowed painfully.

Her throat was on fire again.  Every breath was agony.

Jasper brushed her black spiky hair off her forehead.  Sweat ran down her neck and he could feel it running down his back in a small river and pooling in the waistband of his short.

"You're okay, Mary Alice..."  Jasper said as he bent forward tentatively and kissed her soft mouth gently.

Alice groaned and Jasper was about to pull away, but she pushed her head up and captured his lips.  Her tongue snaked out as she deepened the kiss.

Alice used her surprising strength to roll Jasper over.  He allowed her to lead, to dominate this exchange, knowing that it was what she needed.

Once her hands were free, Alice wound them into his blonde curls and fisted her hands to force him closer.

She pressed her body to his, crawling up until her pussy was pressed into his throbbing dick as she ground against his hardness, her whimpering turned to moans.

"Please... please... please..." she was moaning, pleading.

"What do you want, Darlin'?" he asked.

"You Master, please.  Make me yours again..."  Alice whispered so softly that Jasper strained to hear her.

Jasper pulled back and he gripped the back of Alice's neck as he stared into her eyes. "Mary Alice Cullen, I want you to listen to me and listen to me good: You ARE mine.  You will ALWAYS be mine.  Do you understand?" he said and Alice could hear the gravity of his voice.

She nodded, "Yes Master... but I need your body, Sir" she whispered again.

Jasper quickly kissed her mouth, "Shh!  No talking, Mary Alice.  Take your clothes off."  He said and Alice's eyes widened slightly, before she pushed herself to her feet and quickly complied.

Jasper leaned against one corner as he watched Alice undress quickly.  He reached over and picked up the two bottles of water that he had placed on the floor before they had started.

"Heads-up!"  He said softly as he tossed a bottle which Alice nimbly caught.  She held it up in a silent salutation before she opened the bottle and drank half the contents.  Jasper smiled crookedly as he followed suit.

Alice was naked, as was he as they stood on opposite sides of the ring staring at each other.

"Come here" he commanded quietly, all trace of his earlier anger gone.  Instead all Alice saw in his eyes was love and lust and passion. 

She walked forward slowly until she was standing so close that the heat from their bodies danced off each other.

Jasper closed his bottle without taking his eyes off Alice's. He threw it over his shoulder and did the same to her bottle.

Alice was panting with the anticipation of having Jasper so close, she closed her eyes as she waited for his touch.

"Look at me..." he said and Alice's eyes flew open.

Jasper smiled at her and suddenly his hands were around her waist, lifting her and turning at the same time until she was perched in front of him on the corner post. Alice gasped as she looked down at Jasper.

Her bare little pussy was open and wet.  Jasper closed his eyes as he breathed Alice's beautiful and unique scent in.

He looked up at her as his hands skimmed over her bare feet and ankles, up over her calves and knees, tickling and teasing the sensitive skin on the inside of her thighs until at last his fingertips were just barely brushing her outer lips.

Jasper looked down at his hands, smiling as his fingers moved ever so slightly to caress the puffy pink lips that were wet and glistening.

"You have such a beautiful pussy, my Pet.  So pretty and wet for me:  Hmmm..." he hummed as he leaned forward and gently kissed her lips. Jasper peppered little chaste kissed up and down her labia, as Alice struggled to keep still, her head tossing to and fro.

Jasper continued to talk as he moved his fingers, almost massaging the lips until they parted ever so slightly under his ministrations and her pink, swollen clit peeped out.

Jasper smiled in satisfaction, "Such a pretty pussy... hmmm... look at that little clit teasing me, begging for Master's tongue, or teeth... do you want me so suck on your clit, Pet?"  He kissed Alice's public bone and looked up at her.

Alice was biting her lip to prevent herself from crying out her need.  She was mindless from his teasing.

"You are going to need to show me what you want me to do, Alice, but do not make any noise."  He said.

Alice stared at Jasper hard as she thought of how to obey him.  Suddenly Alice smiled and her one hand moved down her body, she stopped to pinch her nipple, rolling it between her fingers.  The sensation was almost too much and her eyes fluttered closed before she snapped them open and stared into Jasper's eyes.  She reached out with her other hand and picked up one of his and she brought it up to her other breast.

Jasper smiled.  "Okay, so I'm getting the message loud and clear."  He pinched her nipple and twisted it, eliciting the most delicious pleasure/pain that shot straight into Alice's leaking cunt.

"What else?"  Jasper said and this time his voice was a little lower and rougher.

Alice moved her hands down over her flat stomach and pelvis. She used the fingers of one hand to spread her pussy lips so that her juices ran freely over her thighs and ass.  Jasper moaned as he took in the delicious sight.  He licked his lips.

"What do you want me to do, Pet... hmmm... do you want me to suck on your clit?  Or do you want me to licked your cum from your fuckhole, using my tongue to lick you nice and dry.  Except you won't get dry will you?  Oh no, you will just keep leaking your sweet cum all over my mouth, hmm?  Is that what you want?"  Jasper's eyes were heavy lidded, dark and intense as he stared into Alice's.  His gaze shifted to where her fingers were holding her pussy open in a silent invitation.

Suddenly Alice put her hand into Jasper's hair and she pulled his face towards the place that was burning for him.

Jasper laughed triumphantly as he cast Alice an all knowing smirk, "Easy, my Filly... easy..." he whispered before his mouth closed over her wet centre with a sucking kiss.  Alice's hips bucked and she had to grab hold of the ropes on either side of the post as Jasper's tongue tickled her entrance, his lips moving, sucking, his teeth nibbling, teasing. 

Alice could feel herself tensing, her climax rushing so quickly to the surface that it was a relief when Jasper suddenly lifted his head.

"Uh ha, Mary Alice, you don't get to cum yet..."  he admonished gently but he gave her time to get control as he withdrew his lips and tongue and once again placed little kisses on her Mons and the soft skin on the inside of her thighs.

Alice willed herself to breath slowly, pushing her mind away from her body, using the skills that she had learned as a submissive to control her orgasms.

Jasper whispered words of encouragement and love.  Alice could see his cock straining painfully against his stomach.  It looked huge and Alice noticed the pebbles of precum training down the hard length.  She licked her lips as she imagined it thrusting into her core.  She must have made some sort of noise as Jasper raised his head.

His own face betrayed his desire for a second as he saw the direction of Alice's eyes and read her expression correctly.

"No noise..." he said and this time he pulled Alice's body forward to meet his mouth.  Jasper's mouth was demanding, pushing her lips, licking Alice in long, even strokes, all the way from her entrance to her clit.

Jasper ignored the way that Alice jumped against him as he assaulted her clit.  With little nips he made sure that it stood out and swelled up and then he sucked it into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue as if it was a mini cock and he was giving it head.

Alice could feel her wetness pooling and leaking, Jasper's hand reached around her and he began to rub his fingers over her entrance.  He teased her, dipping a finger inside her until the nail was inside her and then he would remove it again and massage around her core.

Alice began to pant and Jasper felt the little precum tremors begin throughout her body.

He stopped and Alice almost sobbed in frustration.

Jasper leaned his head against her sex as he struggled to catch his breath.

His hands gripped the tops of her thighs, making her look at him through her narrowed, angry eyes

Jasper's intense eyes glared back at her in complete control, Alice felt her anger begin to boil.

Mother fucker son of a bitch!

Jasper pinched her nipple hard, and immediately Alice felt her anger give way to the desire to please her Master, no matter what the cost to her own comfort or pleasure.

Alice took a deep breath and lowered her eyes.  Jasper's eyes softened, but his voice was firm, "Every fucking orgasm is mine, Mary Alice.  Every ounce of pleasure is mine to give you.  I own your orgasms, don't I?" He asked and Alice knew that he expected an answer.

She raised her head and stared into his eyes as she nodded and mouthed the words, "Yes, Master."

Once their breathing was calmer and the fire had been dampened slightly, Jasper picked Alice up and he fitted her against him, her open pussy wetting his stomach and teasing his cock which strained to reach its Nirvana.

Alice was quick to wrap her legs around Jasper's hips and she put her arms around his neck, burying her fingers in his wet hair.

Jasper dipped his head and ran his nose along Alice's shoulder.  "I love you, Mary Alice, with all of my heart."  He whispered and in one motion he lowered her onto his waiting cock.

Alice let out a silent scream of pleasure as Jasper pressed her back into the post and he pinned her against it with his body.

His cock moved in and out of her tight entrance with hard, long strokes.

Jasper looked down to where their bodies were joined and he grew even harder.

He gripped her hips, "Look at us!  Watch my cock inside your little cunt... look how beautiful that is..." he grunted.

Alice looked down and watched as his almost impossible girth slid in and out of her heat with ease.  Alice groaned and her arms tightened around Jasper's neck as she felt her stomach tighten in anticipation of her impending climax.

Jasper knew that he was not going to last long and with one hard stroke, he commanded "CUM NOW!"  Alice came, her arms and legs wound around him like a vine.

Jasper felt himself soaring closer and he bucked once, twice and then his cum shot up into her spasming pussy. 

Jasper held Alice tightly in his arms as he carefully slid down to the mats.  He leaned against the post and Alice rested in his arms.

Eventually their breathing slowed down and Alice shifted.  Jasper's softening cock slid out of her.

They were covered in sweat and cum.  Jasper raised a hand and he brushed the inky hair off Alice's forehead.

"Shower."  Jasper said as Alice took his hand and kissed his fingers lovingly.

She nodded and smiled as she got up.  Jasper steadied her hips and he took her hand as he led her to the shower.

When they were clean, Jasper handed Alice a terry cloth gown, before wrapping a towel around his hips. 

He held her hand as they walked upstairs.

When Alice opened the door to their suite, she grimaced as she looked around at the mess that she had made.

She looked back at Jasper over her shoulder with her apology in her eyes.

Jasper nodded and picked her up so that he could carry her over the bits of glass and pottery.  He placed her on the bed and made his way gingerly across the floor where he pushed his feet into sneakers and pulled on a pair of sleep pants.

"Wait here."  Was all he said and he walked out of the bedroom.

Alice couldn't be sure if he was angry or not.  She looked around and blew out a breath.

Shit!  What a fucking mess!  My stupid temper!  Words, Alice, when are you going to learn to use your words?  She scolded herself as she shook her head.

A broken vase lay next to the door and there were some books that she had pulled off the shelves and a couple of broken picture frames had also fallen prey to her frustration.

The bedroom door opened and Jasper came back inside the room with a hand broom, a hand held vacuum and a packet.  He didn't look at Alice as he quickly picked up the broken shards of the vase and the picture frames. 

Once he was sure that the floor was safe he turned to Alice.

Jasper's eyes were dark and brooding.  He was tired and he knew that she was as well, but he couldn't let her behavior go.

He walked over and sat down on the bed next to her.

"Out of respect for your parents, I am not going to whip you tonight as I should, but I am going to give you something to think about until next Saturday, when I will be making good on my promise.  You are going to receive fifteen strokes with my hand and that is just for the shit that you pulled with me!  Look at me, Mary Alice!"  His tone brooked no argument.

Alice's timid gaze met his commanding one. "There is nothing that you can ever do to make me stop loving you, but if you pull this" his hand indicated the mess around them, "bullshit again, you will be spending a month of fucking Sundays on a pallet in the bathroom, do you understand me?"

Alice nodded nervously.  Jasper knew that the one privilege that Alice treasured above all others was being able to share their bed.  She hated being sent to her subs room when they played and Jasper rarely enforced that right.

Jasper held her gaze for a moment longer and then he sat back.  Alice slipped the gown off as she lay down over his lap.  Because of her injured neck, Jasper rested Alice's head on a pillow next to his thigh.

"No noise" was all he said.

Alice endured her spanking in silence, as she bit pillow and let her tears fall silently.  Jasper was not a dramatic Dominant and was not one for making grand gestures or lots of noise.

He counted in sets of five and paused between each set to make sure that Alice's skin was not bruising.

At last the last sting from his hand was felt and Alice gave a silent moan of gratitude.  Jasper traced the marks on her skin with a gentle finger and Alice knew that she would be feeling some discomfort for the next few days.

"That should give you something to think about.  Seeing as you will not be talking much; I expect a five thousand word essay on why behaving like a spoilt brat is not beneficial to either you as a submissive or me as your Master.  I expect to see it on the kitchen table the day that your parents leave.  Now clean up this mess so that we can go to bed."  He said quietly.

If there was one thing that Alice hated more than not getting her way, that was having to clean up her mess!  One look at the hard line of Jasper's jaw, though, made her quickly move to pick up books and smooth out magazines. 

Jasper watched her for a moment. Once he was sure that she wasn't wasting time, he went into their bathroom and brushed his teeth.

Jasper straightened the bedding and watched as Alice darted around the room, setting it right.

Once she was certain that it was all in order, Alice knelt at Jasper's feet.

He put his hand on the top of her head and ran his fingers through the spiky softness.

"Good girl.  Let's take off your collar..."  Alice held out her arm and Jasper unclasped the thick ‘slave bracelet' that he had recently bought her as a new collar.  They had laughed at the terms that the saleslady had used.

Alice got up and brushed her teeth, before taking the medication that had been prescribed for her.

She slipped into Jasper's open arms and breathed a sigh of contentment as they folded closed around her.

Alice wound her fingers through his long hair and she planted little kisses all over his jaw and neck.

"Thank you.  I love you..." she mouthed to him.

Alice's anger was gone, so were the fear and frustration and all the cacophony of emotions that she had felt in the past thirty or so hours.  She closed her eyes and felt her body relaxing.

"Shh now, Little Darlin, everything's going to be alright; you are safe now, Mary Alice.  Nothing will harm you here.  I love you, Little Darlin; I will never harm you... sleep now..."  Jasper's breathing hitched as he kissed the top of her hair gently.

He pulled her into his arms and she turned around so that her back was pressed against his chest. Jasper felt Alice's breathing even out as she drifted into sleep.

He closed his eyes tightly as he felt tears of sorrow leak from his eyes.  Jasper couldn't remember a time when he had cried before this night.

Jasper lay watching the woman that it seemed he had been waiting for all his life sleeping. Finally resting, at peace.

Hours passed and still he held her, touching her gently, caressing her skin.

He watched the sun peeking through the curtains and watched the play of pale, sunlight over their skin.

His little filly ...

****~~~~PLU~~~~****

EMMETT AND ROSALIE

 

Emmett led Rosalie up the staircase and into the guest bedroom suite at Edward's house.  His family had just left and Emmett's head was spinning with the news of his impending fatherhood.

Emmett couldn't stop touching Rosalie all through lunch and afterwards, when she had been doing god know what upstairs with Bella and Alice, he had ached at having her out of his sight.

Emmett laughed suddenly, causing Rosalie to look up at him in surprise.

"What's so funny, Baby?"  She said.

Emmett laughed again, "Not a fucking thing, except that I am going to be a Daddy!  Fuck Rosie!  Me a Daddy!" 

Rosalie smiled at him indulgently and she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"You are going to be the best fucking Daddy in the whole world, Emmett Cullen."  Rosalie said and she groaned as she felt tears brimming in her eyes.

"Fucking hormones!"  She spat out as they ran down her cheeks.

Emmett brushed her tears away with one of his long fingers. "Don't cry, Rosie.  We are going to be great parents, Hon." He said which made Rosalie bury her face in his neck and cry harder.

Emmett handsome face scrunched up into a confused frown as he easily picked her up and carried her svelte form to the bed.  He lay her down as if she was breakable and Emmett lay down on his side next to her.  He ran his fingers through her hair, causing her to hum with pleasure.

Rosalie's tears faded as quickly as they had sprung up.  She opened her eyes and stared into Emmett's concerned gaze.

She raised her hand up and caressed his cheek with her fingers.

"It's okay, Emmy, I'm fine now.  Like I said, it's just these baby hormones..."  Rosalie smiled at him.

Emmett shook his head slightly, "Christ, Rose, you have had me so fucking worried, Babe.  I have been going out of my mind imagining the worst things..." his voice tapered off.

Suddenly he held her face in his hands; Emmett's eyes were stormy, blazing with the intensity of his emotions, "Don't you ever, EVER do that again, Rosalie Cullen or I swear, I will make you very sorry!"  He growled at her.

Rosalie nodded nervously.  She was never afraid of Emmett, but she knew that he had all sorts of ways of making her pay for what she had inadvertently put him through.

"I'm sorry." she whispered timidly.

Emmett's eyes gentled and softened.  He brushed his thumb over her bottom lip.

"I forgive you..." he muttered as he leaned down to kiss her mouth.

Rosalie moaned and for the first time in months, she felt a coil of desire cruise through her body.

Emmett deepened the kiss, using his tongue to tease her, Rosalie opened her mouth and Emmett plunged his tongue into her warmth, leaving her with no doubt as to who was in charge.

Slowly he pulled back as he nuzzled against her, and kissed her cheek and neck gently.

His hands moved seemingly of their own accord and within minutes their clothes lay in a heap on the floor.

Emmett traced an imaginary line from Rosalie's collar bone to her breast.  His fingers plucked at her taught nipple, causing Rosalie to tremble from his gossamer touch.

"Emmett, I need you..." she breathed.

Emmett ignored her plea as he followed his fingers with his lips, kissing, nipping and lapping at her nipples, until Rosalie was writhing beneath him.

His mouth trailed down across her stomach where he grew still, the little frown between his eyes, as if he was trying to see through her skin.

He stroked her abdomen and then kissed it. "Hi Baby.  It's me, your Daddy.  I'm sorry that we didn't know that you had arrived, but we know now, and Mommy and I are very, very happy that you are here..."  Emmett's eyes looked up at Rosalie's from under his thick, black lashes.

His eyes were shining with unshed tears. "I love you Rosie."  He said and Rosalie ran her hands through his black curly hair as her breathing hitched.

"I love you, Em, more than life itself..." she whispered.

They shared a smile.

Emmett's hand trailed down between Rosalie's thighs.  He smiled as he felt how ready she was for him and he felt his cock twitch in response.

"Damn Babe, you are so wet for me..." he said as he moved to lie between her legs.

"Don't make me wait, Emmett."  Rosalie begged.

Emmett nodded once as he gripped his throbbing cock in his hand and moved to her entrance.

He pushed inside her slowly, moving his hand to flick over her swollen clit.

Their eyes never left each others as they moved like well rehearsed dancers together, they moved with grace, taking their time to touch each other, to kiss, to relearn each other's body.

There was no rush, they had all the time in the world and for a while they were alone in their bubble.

Their passion ebbed and flowed as they came together over and over, until Rosalie could hold back any longer and at Emmett's prompting and the feeling of his fingers as her pinched her clit, Rosalie fell over the edge to her climax.

Rosalie lay for a moment, coming down from her high.  Emmett pulled out of her and nudged her to turn over.

"I want to fuck you..." he growled as she propped herself up on her arms and her knees, spreading her legs wide as Emmett stroked his cock on her upturned ass.

Suddenly Rosalie felt a smack on her cheek and she squealed in surprise.  Another one landed on her other one.

"What the fuck, Emmett?"  She snapped at him as she glared at him over her shoulder.

"Now, Babe, you didn't think I was going to let your little fuckery go, did you?"  He said with a mean glint in his eyes.

"You are going to hit your pregnant wife?"  She tried to sound outraged, but inside she was doing a happy dance!  Her inner Bitch was celebrating.

"You aren't carrying the Bean in your ass, Babe!"  Emmett grinned at her as his hand landed on her ass again.

Rosalie silently cursed Bella for coming up with the nickname. Even though the baby was quite clear in the photo, Bella insisted that it still looked like a bean to her, or a tadpole.  Rosalie preferred the name ‘Bean'. 

She was brought back to reality by the feeling of Emmett sinking his cock inside her overflowing centre.

Rosalie groaned and pushed back against him.  Emmett braced himself by holding firmly onto her hips and he felt his cock twitching inside her.

"Fuck, I've missed you..." he said and Rosalie moaned in agreement.

Emmett was getting closer and he moved further over her back.  He took hold of her heavy blonde hair and wrapped his fist around a thick coil.

Rosalie felt the tug on her scalp as she bit her lip to keep from crying out too loudly.

"More!"  She hissed.

Emmett barked out a laugh as he moved his free hand and pinched her clit between two fingers.

He pulled and twisted it, feeling his cock harden even more.

"Fuck!  Fuck!  Rosie!!"  He shouted as with one last thrust he came, shooting his cum deep inside her.

That was all it took for Rosalie to cum again and she screamed in ecstasy as Emmett pulled her climax from her, not letting go of her clit, manipulating it over and over until she climaxed again and began to beg for mercy.

"No more, please... I can't..." she whimpered and Emmett smiled as he lay against her back.  He had rolled them onto their sides and had pulled Rosalie's top leg up and over his legs, so that she lay open and exposed to his ministrations and his evil fingers.

Her legs were coated with their cum.  Emmett used the lubrication to glide his fingers over her clit again and again as she begged and pleaded with him.

"Hmm, one more time, Rosalie, you can give me one more..." he whispered against her ear.

Rosalie shook her head, "No... no more... Emmett, please..." 

Emmett hand that was resting under her hip moved upwards to her nipple.

In spite of herself, Rosalie arched her body to meet his hands.

Emmett twisted her nipple and then he pinched it with a steady pressure until Rosalie felt the pain shoot into her pussy. 

"Fuck!"  She shouted as quietly as she could.

Emmett laughed again, "That's my girl. You love it when I pinch your nipples... now... cum. For. Me!"  He ordered as his fingers twisted her nipple and her clit.

Rosalie shook with the ferocity of her orgasm.

They lay quietly.

"I'm going to run us a bath."  Emmett said as he kissed her neck.

"Fuck, I don't think I can move!"  Rosalie complained.

Emmett chuckled.

"I bet that I can make you move..." he taunted.

Rosalie glared at him, "Just you fucking try it!  Five times Emmett!  What the fuck?  Are you storing up for the winter?" 

The bitch was back.  Emmett stood up and walked into the adjoining bathroom.  He began to run the water into the tub.

Once he was satisfied that it was the correct temperature and height, he turned the tap off.

On entering the bedroom again he saw Rosalie sprawled across the bed with her eyes closed.

That wouldn't do.

"Come on Babe, let's take a relaxing bath and then you can sleep some."  He said as he scooped her up without any effort at all.

Shit she was light!

Once they were settled in the tub with Rosalie lying against his chest she lifted their intertwined hands and kissed his.

"So are you going to tell me why you felt it necessary to make me cum five times?"  She asked.

Emmett kissed her shoulder, "Sure, I did it to remind you that your body is mine, Rosalie.  Anytime, anywhere, anyhow, you are mine.  You don't have the right to keep things from me... so don't do it again."

Rosalie was quiet for a long time.  Eventually she let out a small whimper.

"What?"  Emmett said.

"I think you broke my ‘tingle button!"  She said

Emmett chuckled, "Don't worry Baby; I will kiss it better..." 

"Not today you won't!"  Rosalie retorted.

Emmett tightened his hands around her and he stroked her stomach.

"Do you think the kid knows what we did?"  He asked and Rosalie burst out laughing.

"Emmett, Bean had a pogo stick hitting him on the head, what do you think?"  She said as she climbed out of the water.

Emmett looked panicked and Rosalie shook her head in amusement.

She took pity on him and repeated what the doctor had told her.

"Don't worry, Em.  The doctor says that we can have sex like normal although the poor woman doesn't know what our ‘normal' is!"  She said.

When Emmett didn't answer her, Rosalie turned to see a look of horror on his face.

She leaned over the bath and took his face in her hands.

"Emmett, look at me.  Our baby is fine and it is going to stay fine and you can fuck me anyway time you like, you are not going to hurt it or me, okay?"  She said quietly.

Rosalie knew that under Emmett's tough larger than life exterior, he was terrified of hurting someone.

My gentle giant...

"Are you sure?"  He asked.

Rosalie nodded, "If you're worried, you can ask Dad, okay?"  She said as she inwardly cringed at the thought of Emmett spilling their sex life to Carlisle.

Emmett like that idea. "Good idea!  Dad can give us pointers..."

Oh dear god!  Rosalie thought as she walked out of the bathroom and slid under the cover to catch a few hours sleep, this family has some serious boundary issues...

But she couldn't help the smile from spread as she closed her eyes and gently ran her hand over her flat stomach.  Her family might have boundary issues, but she knew that Baby Cullen was going to be the luckiest baby in the world with all the love and adoration that it would be enveloped in.

 

A/N: And there it is!  I hope that you liked it!!

Normal update on Saturday as per usual.

Love,

Michele

 

 

 

You must login (register a new account) to review.