- Text Size +

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot of the Twilight Saga are the property of Stephanie Meyer. No copyright infringement is intended. The storyline of People like us is mine.

PEOPLE LIKE US

OUTTAKE - PAYBACK IS A BITCH CARLISLE AND ESME

 "THAT'S RILEY GOVENDER???  The little fucker might have more money than brains, but I will KILL him if he EVER COMES NEAR YOU AGAIN?  Do you understand, Esme?  ANSWER ME!"  An out-of-control Carlisle was a very sexy, terrifying thing, Bella thought idly.

His nostrils flared and his eyes became glazier grey.  He had pulled himself to his full six foot two height, but suddenly he seemed... bigger.

"I didn't do anything!  Car, I didn't..." Esme began, but Carlisle's hand shot out as he sliced the air in the universal ‘silence!' hand signal.  She gave another whimper, "I understand, Carlisle."  She said quietly.

"We will discuss this later.  Now. Get. Your. Things. Together."  Esme seemed to wilt.  Carlisle's voice was soft, quiet, and so very cold.  He had never, ever spoken to her like that before.

 Esme stood at the door of the gallery waiting for Carlisle to finish his conversation with Bella.  To say Esme was nervous was a gross understatement.  She was about to pee her pants!  Carlisle was beyond furious.  In the thirty-two years that she had known Carlisle Cullen and the thirty-one years that they had been together, Carlisle had never seemed this angry.

Esme was tempted to make a run for it.  She calculated that she could make it to the sidewalk and perhaps she could flag done a cab; now that was a joke, where would she get a cab in the middle of a cold, wet January day in the middle of Sausalito?

As Esme eyed her husband wearily, the hairs on the back of her neck rose when she saw his glacier gaze fix on her for a moment before he gave Bella a smile.

Not so much a smile as a predatory sneer.  Esme felt a shiver of real apprehension run down her back.  She had never feared Carlisle.  Yes, over the years they had arguments and disagreements and even real throw- downs - thrown plates - brawls, but never, ever had Carlisle looked so... dangerous.

Esme took a step back as he swiftly turned and stalked towards her.  Help!

Bella said goodbye to both of them after trying to reassure Carlisle that nothing had in fact happened.

Esme felt Carlisle's hand snake around her upper arm as he steered her out of the shop and towards their SUV.  Anderson was standing to one side waiting for Carlisle.

After the car was unlocked, Carlisle turned to Esme and picked her up unceremoniously and almost tossed her into the front seat before he slammed the door shut and Esme heard the ‘click' of the doors locking.

"Oh!  You are kidding me!"  Esme exclaimed, suddenly snapping out of her stupor.

She glared at Carlisle through the window.  He dismissed her without even acknowledging her.  He stepped up onto the sidewalk and looked at Anderson.

"Thanks for your help in there.  Where is he?"  Carlisle said in a clipped tone.

Anderson gave him a slight smile, "I persuaded Mr. Riley to... leave.  He will contact Miss Swan at another time."

Carlisle ran his hand around the back of his neck, reminding Anderson of the younger Cullen.

"Well, as long as he's gone.  I don't want Bella worried any more by this... this... debacle that my wife has created.  Thanks again Anderson."  Carlisle said and stuck his hand out.

The two men shook hands and parted ways.

Anderson walked back towards the gallery and Carlisle pulled his phone out.  Esme watched him flip through his address book and then he was dialing and speaking to someone.  The conversation didn't last long.

Carlisle stood for a moment to gather his thoughts before he walked back to the car.

He couldn't remember a time in his life when he had felt such a deluge of emotions.  He was shocked, angry, hurt, and just plain fucking pissed off!  He squinted a glance at Esme and saw that she was staring at him with a look of apprehension and anger.

Oh!  No, she didn't!  How dare she be annoyed with him?  What the fuck?  When he had walked into the gallery, he had been prepared for a lot of things.  But to find his wife - his wife!  Practically fucking some little cocksucking asshole right there in front of him was not something that he had been prepared for.  His first instinct was to kill.  He wanted to mangle that good-looking little shit's brains all over the refurbished cement floor.  Then he wanted to hurt Esme.  Really, hurt her.  He wanted to see her cower in fear and beg him for mercy, he wanted to punish her physically, mentally, and emotionally and to make her never, ever forget whom she belonged to!

Whom she belongs to? Carlisle, get a grip man!

Carlisle was shocked as much by his reaction as he was by Esme's behavior.

He had never felt so possessive and dominating before.  But then again, she had never provoked those feelings before.

He had been meaning to buy some merchandise to spice up their bedroom time for a while and had taken the opportunity while they were in San Francisco to contact Garrett, who had directed him to a certain shop in the city.

He had contacted them to place his order and had arranged to collect the various items on the way to the airport.  However, the morning's fuckery had changed that.  He had added one thing to his list.  The young woman who had assisted him hadn't even battered an eyebrow.  She had merely inquired as to whether he would by requiring the locks that they sold separately as well.  Carlisle had answered in the affirmative.

Damn straight, he wanted the locks, he was going to show a certain woman exactly who was the fucking boss!

He looked up into Esme's eyes and glared at her.  She looked down quickly and Carlisle felt himself smirk.

He wasn't a vindictive person by nature, but he had discovered that it wasn't just women of which the old saying was true: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... Fuck no!

Esme was steaming in the front seat.  She had watched the exchange between the two men with more than a little irritation.  How dare Carlisle treat her as if she was a scatter-brained teenager!

Carlisle unlocked and opened his door.  He put his glasses back on and after looking at Esme for a second he turned his attention to pulling out into the flow of traffic and turning around to head to the airport.

The tension in the car was crackling.  Esme wanted to cry with shame and embarrassment.  But she was also angry at the way that Carlisle was treating her.  She was his wife, not some slave from a bygone era!

She turned in her seat, determined to have this out with him before they boarded the plane to Seattle.  They couldn't spend the next five days with this silence hanging over them.

"Car..." she began.

"Shut the fuck up, Esme!  I don't want to hear one fucking word coming out of your mouth!  Just keep quiet, because right now, I need to get my temper under control and if you dare talk, I will pull this car over, and I will give you the hiding of your fucking life!"  Carlisle ground out as he steered the car across the Golden Gate Bridge.

Esme felt the tears burning behind her eyes.  She was sorry!  Oh God!  She really was sorry.  She had never ever looked at anyone the way that she had looked at Riley Govender today.  She didn't even know what the hell had happened.  One minute she had been talking to Bella about her art and the next moment, he had appeared and she had felt as if she had been kicked in the gut!

Carlisle had been working hard in the last little while.  The little hospital was busy and they were short staffed, so Carlisle had been working some double shifts.  He wanted to semi-retire this year and Esme was excited to begin living that life with him.  She loved working with Rosalie, but she missed her husband.  She wanted to spend time with him and travel and take the time to do the things that they had never found the time to do before.

Esme felt the tears run down her cheeks as she gazed unseeing out of the side window.  She felt like a foolish old woman.

What had she been thinking!  Had she really thought that a handsome, single, young man like Riley Govender would want her?  Because of her Bella had lost her job, and Esme knew that Bella loved working at ‘22'.   They all knew that Bella was far too talented to stay there forever, but it had given Bella a sense of purpose and now she had ruined that.

Why had she even looked at him?

Esme reached into her purse and pulled out a pack of tissues.  She removed her sunglasses, wiped her eyes, and blew her nose.

Suddenly Carlisle stopped the car.

Esme looked around, puzzled.

They were in a shopping district of down town San Francisco.

 

Carlisle held out his hand towards her.  Esme stared at his hand and then she looked at him.


"What?"  She asked somewhat abruptly.

 

Carlisle looked at her coldly, "give me your purse, and watch your tone with me."  He said.

Esme bristled, "okay, this is enough, Carlisle!  I made a mistake and I'm sorry, but that doesn't give you the right to speak to me like that!"

Carlisle removed his glasses, and his ice blue eyes raked over Esme from her high-heeled boots to her belted jacket, up to her tear stained face.

He sneered, "Really?  I. don't. have. The. Right... Fine."  With that, he reached across and snatched her purse from her fingers.

He rifled through it until he pulled out her cell phone.  He looked at her and pocketed it.  Next, he pulled out her wallet and removed all of her credit cards and cash.  He put the items into his pocket.

"Get out of the car."  He said in the same cold tone.

Esme became alarmed and panicked.  "What?  Carlisle, you cannot leave me here!  Please...."  She gasped.

Carlisle looked at Esme with distain and shook his head slightly.

"You are being utterly ridiculous!  Get out of the damn car, Esme!"  He hissed.

He got out of the car and walked around to her side.  He opened the door and pulled her out as she desperately tried to hang onto the side.  "No!  Carlisle please!"

Carlisle hissed as he dislodged her fingers from the upholstery and did his best to ignore the shocked stares of a few stragglers on the sidewalk.

"Stop being ridiculous and get out here!  I told you this morning that we need to make a stop and you are coming with me!"

Esme got out and Carlisle put his arm around her waist.  He brought his lips close to her ear.

"You are not to say a word inside.  Not a sound, believe me, you will regret it if you do."  He fixed her with a glare.

Esme didn't have time to look around before Carlisle walked her into a store with blacked out windows.

Where the hell were they?  Esme let out a little squeak as she looked around the shop that was painted black inside.  Her eyes adjusted to the darkened space and then she gasped out aloud as she looked at the merchandise that hung on the walls.

"CARLISLE??!"  Esme shouted. 

A hand clamped over her mouth as Carlisle hissed in her ear.  "I warned you.  You have just made this so much worse for yourself..."

Esme had never seen anything like the leather whips, floggers, paddles, and other paraphernalia on the walls.  The leather clothing adorning the walls and racks of "Live Hard" were enough to cause Esme to begin shaking.

How did Carlisle even know a place like this existed?

Carlisle walked up to a young woman who looked as if she had just stepped out of a Goth movie set.  Her jet-black hair was streaked with bright blue and red streaks, and her thin pale arms and scrawny fingers were tipped with black talons.

She had piercings and studs in her eyebrows, nose, and lip.  When she smiled at them, Esme could see that her tongue was also pierced.

"Hi, how can I help you?"  She said politely.

Esme held onto Carlisle tightly as she stared at the young woman with big eyes.

"Becky?  I'm Carlisle, we spoke on the phone, do you have what we talked about?"

Becky smiled and nodded.  "That's right!  Yes, I found what you were looking for.  Come with me, please."

Carlisle didn't look at Esme as he clasped her hand tightly in his and they followed Becky to the back of the store.

She opened a door and ushered them into a small room.  Carlisle gently pushed Esme over to the small chair in the corner as he joined Becky who was taking out a number of items off a shelf.

"I got the size that you asked for.  Your, um, wife can try it on, but she needs to keep her knickers on.  Then here are the other items that you ordered... are these okay?"

Esme couldn't see what the hell they were looking at and every moment that they stayed in this ... place... she became more and more apprehensive.

Carlisle was nodding, "that looks just perfect.  Thank you for doing this at such short notice."

Becky smiled at him and then she turned to leave.  "This room is soundproof...," she said as she closed the door.

"Do you need the bathroom?"  Carlisle asked.  Esme nodded quickly and Carlisle nodded to a door on the opposite wall of the small room.

Esme didn't waste any time.  She used the facilities and took the opportunity to wash her face as well.  When she was finished, she walked back to the dainty looking chair in the corner and sat down.

"Esme, get up and take your clothes off.  Leave your panties on."  Carlisle said as he kept his back to her.

Esme felt her mouth drop.  WHAT?

When he didn't hear any movement, Carlisle turned to level a glare at her, "Get. Undressed. Now."  He bit out.

Esme felt tears flood her eyes again.  What the fuck was wrong with him?

"Carlisle please talk to me, what the fuck is going on with you?"  She whispered.

Carlisle's face softened for a moment before it took on the hard, cold mask that he had worn since he had walked into the gallery that morning.

He walked over to Esme and pulled her to her feet.  His hands went to the tie of her belt and before Esme could move, he had tossed it to the floor.  His nimble fingers found the buttons on her silk blouse next and that too joined the coat on the floor.  Her bra followed and it was only when he had begun to pull her jeans down her legs that Esme tried to stop him.

"Wait!  Stop!  I don't think," she began and she tried to still his movements.

Carlisle grabbed Esme's chin in his fingers and he pulled her face up to meet his stormy eyes.  Whereas before they were pale, ice blue, now Carlisle's eyes were dark, piercing, and almost hypnotizing.

"No, you don't think!  You weren't thinking this morning when you let that... that little fuck touch you and eye fuck you and you didn't think that the sweet, kind, sappy man that you are married to would say anything, did you?  No!  You didn't think, Esme, and now you are going to have a few hours and days to THINK!  Now, get these fucking pants off before I rip them off you and you will walk through the airport in your panties!"  Esme could see how hurt Carlisle was behind the wall of anger that he was directing at her.

Wordlessly she undid her boots and then she slipped off her jeans without saying a word.  Carlisle had never been cruel to her or their children and Esme knew that in spite of his boiling anger towards her, he wouldn't be cruel now.  She trusted him.  She always had and she always would.

When she was standing before him in nothing but her black lace panties Carlisle reached behind him and Esmé stared in dismay at what he held in his hands.

"You can't be serious!"  She squeaked.

Carlisle gave Esme a look that turned her blood cold.  "As a heart attack, Darling.  Now turn around."

Esme didn't move.  He had gone too far this time!

Carlisle took a step towards her and the next thing Esme felt was two stinging slaps on her ass.

"Turn. Around."  He ground out and Esme turned around.

Carlisle didn't waste any time in undoing the buckles of the pink leather and suede belt before he slipped it around Esme's tiny waist.  He buckled it up and made sure that there was room to move and sit.  She would be wearing this for a while.

Next, he picked up the attachment and buckled the back before he tapped her thighs in warning.

"Open your legs..." he said quietly.

Esme opened her thighs slightly but quickly spread them when she was pinched sharply on her inner thigh.

Carlisle put the leather pad between her legs.  He turned her around and pulled the trap through and up her front.  He buckled the front of the chastity belt and tugged on it gently.

"Comfortable?"  He asked conversationally.

Esme stared at her feet.  She couldn't believe that this was happening to her.  She shrugged.

"I asked you if this is comfortable, and I expect an answer.  If you don't answer me, I will just go ahead and put the locks into place, Esme..."

Esme's head shot up and she stared at her husband in disbelief!

She opened her mouth but when he cocked his eyebrow at her almost in a challenge, she snapped it shut again and simply nodded.

Carlisle unbuckled the middle piece and removed it and Esme whimpered as relief flooded her.

The next moment she was pulled over Carlisle's lap and her panties were roughly pulled down to her knees.

She tried to get up but found that she was held in place by a strong arm that Carlisle pressed against her back, while his hand clamped firmly over her waist.

Esme gripped Carlisle's leg with her arms and held on for dear life.

"What are you doing?"  Esme screeched.

The next moment she was dumped onto the floor as Carlisle got up and took something off the shelf.

He sat down and without further ado, he put pink ball into her mouth.  He tied it at the back of her head and then Esme was once again pulled across his lap.

Angry tears streamed down her face.  Esme was angrier as she heard the slight chuckle from Carlisle as his free hand slipped between her legs and she heard him sucking on his fingers.

"Are you wet from me, my wife?  Am I making you want to cum?  On the other hand, are you thinking of that young boy that you were climbing over like a bitch in heat this morning?  Well, never mind, because I'm glad you are wet.  It will make this easier..."

Esme screamed behind her gag as she felt something being slipped between her folds to stroke her clit, which as swollen and crying out for attention.  Esme didn't care, she was whimpering, pleading to get her release.

The object was circling her entrance when suddenly Carlisle pushed the egg shaped object inside of her.

"Now, I told you that you are going to pay for this morning.  This is only a taste of what is to come.  But I think that you need something that will give you a clue of what is to come..." Carlisle whispered as another object was run through her now dripping folds.

Esme shouted in protest.

Carlisle picked up the small sachet of lube that Becky that thoughtfully left for him.  He tore it open with his teeth and squeezed the full amount between Esme's plump cheeks.  She tried to kick him but Carlisle just pressed his elbow more firmly into the middle of her back as he spread her cheeks with one hand and used the fingers of his other to moisten her puckered hole.  He used his index finger and pushed some inside her.

Esme and Carlisle were not strangers to anal sex, and Esme even had a collection of plugs that she used to assist in stretching her channel so that Carlisle's more than generous dick could be accommodated.  Nevertheless, this was something new.  Carlisle was eager to watch Esme's reaction to the vibrations that the small object gave.

Once he was happy that her passage was well coated and he had run the small plug through her now dripping core, Carlisle inserted the plug until the round plate was resting snugly against her cheeks.

"Now, you will not cum.  If you disobey me and you do have an orgasm, you will be punished further.  You are receiving twenty-five smacks with my hand for now.  Tonight, you will receive the other twenty-five with Mr. Bristles.  Remember him, Darling?  Well, it's lucky for me that you still like to use a wooden brush; I don't have to buy one.  Since you are not able to count, I will just keep a running total.  Prepare yourself, my randy wife; this is what happens when you eye fuck other men!"  Carlisle said as he stroked Esme's ass.

She clenched her ass as the first blows fell.  Carlisle was very methodical and he made sure that he warmed both cheeks as well as the backs of her thighs.  He kept a close eye on the pink blush that spread and he made sure that no smack would bruise.

Her bottom turned a lovely shade of red and was hot to the touch.  When Esme couldn't take anymore she tried, foolishly to cover herself and was told that she had added another fifteen strokes from Mr. Bristles to her tally.

She let her arms hang limply by her sides after that.

When at last the smacking was over, Carlisle flexed his hand and rubbed his fingers over the raised, red flesh.

Esme protested weakly at the discomfort that the movement caused.

Carlisle gently helped Esme to her feet and pulled her panties back up and over the sensitive area.

He stood up and guided her to the bathroom where he took off her gag and allowed her to wash her face and trembling hands.

He handed Esme her brush with a smirk and watched as she hesitantly brushed the sweaty strands and she pulled it back into a low ponytail and fixed it with a clasp.  When she was finished, Carlisle tilted her head to look at his reflection in the mirror.

Esme saw the love and a tinge of sadness in his eyes as he stared into her amber eyes.

His fingers traced her jaw gently and Esme felt her heart contract painfully as she looked into the eyes of the only man that she would ever love more than life itself.

"You have made me feel a barrage of emotions over the years, Esme.  But until this morning, I have never felt unsure of your love.  You have hurt me, and you have broken something.  I know that you think that I am acting like a lunatic, but I love you and you belong to me and me alone!  Over the next three days, you are going to prove your love by giving yourself to me; body, mind and soul.  I am your Master and you are my submissive or slave!" 

Esme's eyes widened as she took in his words.

"You will submit to me - in every way and I will dominate you as I wish.  You will do this because you love me and I will not abuse or mistreat you because I love you and you are my life.  I will not strike you in anger, but I will push all of your limits as I see fit.  I will use your body for my own pleasure and I alone will give you pleasure.  You are not to climax until I give you permission.  If you disobey me or hesitate in any way or for any reason, you will receive more punishments."

Esme was staring at Carlisle as if he had grown two heads.

He kissed the side of her face and looked into her eyes again.

"I have many more implements in my bag of tricks, Esme, so don't fuck with me.  You are not to speak unless I give you permission.  You are not to interact with anyone unless I give you permission.  You are to keep your eyes lowered at all times, unless I tell you to look at me.  You have a choice to make here.  You can stop this right now, and I will go home while you fly to Forks and we will try to work through this disaster.  Alternatively, you can prove your love and devotion to me by committing yourself to me and we can work it out this way.  I will give you a moment to decide and then I will expect your answer."

Carlisle walked out of the bathroom and he realized that his hands were shaking!  He pressed his hand to the bridge of his nose and pinched it.  He had never felt such emotions as he had when he had smacked Esme.

All the anger was drained from him, well most of it anyway.  What was left was a feeling of calm and wellbeing.  He felt in control of the situation and for the very first time since he had found out about Edward and Jasper's lifestyle choice, Carlisle understood why they chose to practice BDSM.

He packed the nipple and clit clips that he had purchased as well as the vaginal and anal vibrators, the lubricating gel, the chastity belt attachments as well as a furry glove, special body wax candles and the pretty pink collar with the gold bell and leash into the slime line attaché case that  he had purchased.  The last item that he packed made him smile.  It looked like leather one-piece bathing costume, except that it had a zipper that ran from the bottom of the crotch all the way up the back.  Carlisle knew that Esme would look exquisite in the cream leather and she would not be able to touch her body at all.

He turned around as he felt Esme's presence behind him.  He gasped as he turned around to find that she was on her knees on the floor with her head bent low over her out stretched hands.

Carlisle felt his cock harden painfully in his jeans.

"What is your decision, Esme?"  He asked and was surprised to find that his voice was calm and impassive.

"Your wife is honored to prove her love and devotion to you, Master Carlisle."  She said quietly.

Carlisle hissed as her words went straight to his cock, making him adjust himself.

"Very well, Esme.  I see you are not ignorant of the ways of BDSM either.  That is good.  Now get up."

When she was standing once more, Carlisle picked up the padded middle section of the chastity belt and he attached it, making sure that he pulled it tight enough to keep both the egg and the plug in place.  He knew that Esme was feeling uncomfortable with the objects pushing up inside her but to her credit; she didn't move or make a noise.

Carlisle had opened the three locks and he attached them to the front and back of the middle pad as well as to the waistband of the belt.

He turned Esme to face the full-length mirror behind the door.

"Look at you... my submissive wife.  You look perfect.  I said look!"  Carlisle tugged on the end of Esme's ponytail and her eyes shot up to the mirror.

Carlisle could see the lust filled haze in her eyes.  Her lips were dark and slightly swollen, as she had bitten them.  There was a steak of color in her cheeks that Carlisle knew was from the way her body was responding to the toys inside her as well as the situation.

"Are you wet?"  Carlisle asked softly.

"Yes..." Esme began.

Carlisle laughed, "wrong.  You are not to speak, so you will be tortured a little more!"  He grinned, his eyes alight with mischief.

Esme eyed him wearily.  She couldn't imagine what on earth he was going to put into her now!

She watched as Carlisle routed around in the briefcase before he turned and she looked at his fingers that were holding two small objects.

"These are not clamps or clips, these are little cups that fit over your nipples, so please stand still."  He said as he began to pinch and twist her already stiff nipples.  When Carlisle saw that they were red and even harder, he placed the tiny cups, which resembled baby bottle teats over each nipple.

To Esme's surprise, they stayed attached.  She didn't feel anything different, but she was not going to tell her devilish Master that!

"Get dressed now."  Carlisle said and Esme gingerly pulled her jeans over her hips.  Carlisle sat back in the chair and put his hands behind his head.  He was enjoying the reverse striptease, especially knowing what was under the innocent-looking woman's clothing.  He had made sure that the objects inside her and on her would not set off the metal detectors at the airport.  For as angry as he was, Carlisle would never humiliate his wife in public.

Esme wiggled as the denim made her skin feel even more sensitive.  She dressed quickly and checked her appearance in the mirror.  No one would ever know that she was plugged and stuffed under the classic outfit.

Carlisle got up and put his hands on her shoulders.  He tipped her chin up to meet his keen gaze.   

"Remember your rules, Pet.  Do not speak, cum, or lift your eyes without permission.  You may answer."  He said with a serious tone.

Esme licked her suddenly dry lips, "yes..."

Carlisle cocked his eyebrow.  Esme quickly covered her error.  "Yes, Master your wife..." he cocked his eyebrow again.

Esme growled in frustration, what does he want?  She thought to herself.  Just fucking talk to me damnit!

"What did I just call you?  That is your name for the next three days.  You have not earned the right to anything else right now.  So what should your answer be?"  He asked with a hint of sternness in his tone.

Esme swallowed a huff and she began again, "yes, Master, your Pet understands and will obey your rules."  She said.

Carlisle suddenly kissed her mouth hard and he tapped her still tender ass fondly.

"Very good.  Let's go or else we are going to miss the flight."  He said as he unlocked and opened the door.

Esme didn't move.  She stared at Carlisle's back in horror.  They were going to strip search her at the airport!  She was going to set the alarms and they were going to strip search her and find...!

Carlisle turned and looked at Esme, and he knew instinctively what the problem was.

"Pet!"  He said loudly.

Esme reluctantly looked at him.

"There is nothing that you are wearing that anyone else will know about.  Everything is travel safe and detector friendly.  Trust me, Pet."  He said kindly and almost as if she was a puppy or a cat, Carlisle stroked the top of her head.

"Now, no more delays.  Let's go."

Esme followed Carlisle to the front desk.  She could feel Becky flick a glance at her before she turned her attention to Carlisle.

"Was everything to your satisfaction?"  She asked politely.

"Thank you Becky, you have been most helpful.  Did the payment go through?"  Carlisle said.

Esme was a bit irritated that she was treated as if she was invisible as she stood instinctively slightly behind and to the right hand side of her husband.

Her Master.

Just the thought of the words made Esme's breath catch. Yes, they were adventurous and over the years, they had learned about each other's bodies and the art of sex together.  Esme had only been sixteen when she and Carlisle had made love for the first time.  He was the only man that had ever touched her body and the only man that she had ever been physically moved by.

Until this morning when she had seen Riley... Esme forced the embarrassing thoughts out of her head - her moment of madness.  As she looked at Carlisle, she wondered what the hell she had been thinking!  Just the sight of Carlisle was enough to get her girly bits tingling....

What the?

Esme jumped as the egg inside her began to vibrate ever so gently... or had she imagined it?  She was beginning to lose her mind, because the next moment the feeling stopped.

Esme had never imagined that they would ever enter this sort of relationship.  She remembered how she and Carlisle had reacted when they had found out what Edward was doing!

Carlisle had wanted to kill Garrett until the man had explained what BDSM entailed.  Carlisle had met with Garrett several times over the years and she had established a good friendship with his wife Kate.

Esme felt a sharp tap on her hip and she jumped as she met the angry glare of her Master.  "Stop daydreaming Pet, and follow me!"  He admonished quietly and Esme followed him out to the SUV.

Once they were on their way, Esme turned her head to look out of the window, but she was quickly pulled back in line when Carlisle snapped, "eyes down!  Do you want another fifteen smacks with the brush?"

Esme shook her head vigorously.

"Then think Pet or else you will find yourself on your fucking knees for the flight and I am not joking!"  Carlisle's tone of voice told Esme that he was very serious.

They travelled the rest of the way in silence.  Carlisle was relaxed and calm as he turned into the valet parking.  Esme was far from calm.

They got out and Carlisle handed his keys to the parking attendant after they had stacked their two onboard luggage bags onto the trolley.

Carlisle had put what he needed from his purchases into his bag and the rest would stay behind.

He had packed the ball gag, a rubber paddle with holes, a pack of luggage ties and the collar and leash.  He patted his pocket for the remotes.

Esme tottered behind him as he walked to the boarding gate.  She stopped breathing altogether and her cheeks were aflame as she walked through the metal detector.

There was no alarm.

Esme almost wept with relief.

Carlisle walked through after emptying his pockets and Esme saw the security give him and admiring look as their luggage went through the x-ray machine.  The guard looked up at Carlisle in admiration before he turned to give Esme an appraising look.

Carlisle growled in disapproval and the man turned away.  Carlisle picked up the bags and he held Esme's arm above the elbow as he steered her towards the gate.

"Eyes down, Pet.  Don't think about what people are thinking!  Fuck the people!  You think about what I am thinking!  It is my approval that you need, not anyone else's," he said.

Esme still could not keep the blush off her cheeks as they passed through the gate and boarded the aircraft.

Once they were settled in first class sipping water, Carlisle leaned across and pulled his wife closer to his side.

"You may read for the duration of the trip.  I suggest that you take very small sips of water, because you are not allowed to use the bathroom without me.  Also, you will be receiving instructions once we are airborne, so be prepared..." Carlisle said cryptically.

Esme was so wet by that stage, that every time Carlisle opened his mouth she would feel more wetness between her folds.

Once they had taken off and the passengers were given the all clear to move around, Carlisle asked the flight attendant for a blanket.

Esme bristled at the young steward who was practically drooling at the sight of the blonde haired, blue-eyed god in 1B.  She had run back to tell her friend to check him out when she had spotted him.  When she brought the blanket back, she had asked him with a feral grin if he needed anything else.

Esme's head snapped up as she glared at the vapid slut, "my husband and I are fine thank you, dear!"  Esme had said with as much distain as she could muster.

The woman had blushed with embarrassment at being called out on her shit and had hurried down the aisle quickly.

There were a few tense moments of silence as Esme began to wonder what would happen, as she had broken all but one of her Master's rules.  She hadn't cum.

Silently, Carlisle spread the blanket over both of their laps.  He lifted the armrest and in the next instant he was pressing his hand against the apex of her of her thighs, were her damp jeans told Carlisle all he wanted to know.

He turned so that he was facing Esme as she face forward.  He curled his other hand into the nape of her neck and pressed his lips to her ear.

"That wasn't very nice Pet!  You frightened that poor young lady and she did nothing wrong to you... perhaps you should apologize to her..." he said, smirking.  Carlisle knew that Esme would risk her own life than back down - she was an absolute she-tiger when it came to her husband and children.  He wondered whether she would try to hold her tongue or just let loose.

He didn't have to wait long to find out.

Esme growled and hissed as she whipped her eyes up to meet his gaze boldly, her hazel glare crackled with anger, "you can whip the skin off my back Carlisle, but I will never apologize!  She was practically drooling on her shoes, in front of me!  I am your wife and it's fairly obvious as if she stopped gawking at you and the bulge in your pants and read the fucking passenger list, she would see that we are husband and wife!"  Esme was panting when she finished her little tirade.

Carlisle's previously indulgent smirk had disappeared.  Only to be replaced by the cold hard glare from that morning.

"I don't need to remove skin from your back to punish you Esme.  You have earned another punishment, but not because of the rules that you broke, no, but because you dare to get possessive of me after what you did this morning?  I will show you who owns you, Pet..."

With that, Carlisle removed his hands from Esme's body.  She watched him get up and go to the bathroom and she felt her cheeks burn with hurt and shame.

She deserved everything that he said to her.  She deserved his ire and wrath.  She turned her face to look out of the window as she curled away from Carlisle and laid her head against the headrest.

She blinked rapidly to dispel the tears that were threatening to fall.  

Esme closed her eyes and the tension of the day took its toll as she fell asleep quickly.

Carlisle was a little disappointed when he got back to his seat a few moments later but he had tons of reading to do.  Garrett had sent him an email giving him websites that he could read.  Carlisle quickly found the websites and was busy for just under an hour but stopped when he heard a light moaning sound from Esme.  The plane had begun it's decent into SEA-TAC.

He leaned over and saw that Esme was still asleep.  He the blanket around her shoulders and at the sight of her distended nipples, he couldn't resist flicking her nipples through the nipple cups and he smiled as Esme's mouth formed a perfect ‘O' as her hand moved down to her delta.

Carlisle's hand quickly stopped her and Esme frowned slightly as she rubbed her thighs together in frustration.

Carlisle leaned over Esme and hissed into her ear, "do not cum, Pet or else you will not cum for the next week!"

Esme's eyes shot opened and she gasped as his palm slapped down between her thighs lightly.

She looked around and finally met Carlisle's amused gaze.  "Did you think this was all a bad dream, Pet?"

Esme's eyes reminded Carlisle of an owl as she stared at him and blinked.

She opened her mouth but remembered at the last minute not to answer and so she just leveled a glare at him and nodded.

Carlisle chuckled, "very good, Pet.  Now we are about to land, so sit up, eyes down and no talking."  He reminded her as he fondly patted her covered core.

Esme tried to close her legs but stopped when Carlisle growled into her ear again.

"This belongs to me!  If I want to pet my little Pet, then I will and you will obey me, do you understand?  Answer."

Esme whispered so low that he had to strain his ears to hear her.

"Your Pet understands, Master."  Esme kept the impatience out of her voice.

"Good" Carlisle said with a smirk.

C&E****~~~~PLU~~~~****C&E

Carlisle had explained once they had collected their rental car and were driving to Port Angeles that they were in fact no longer staying there.  Carlisle had cancelled their hotel room and had booked a private cottage in Sequim, which was roughly half way between Seattle and Forks, where Charlie lived.

Little was said as they drove with Esme listening to the local easy listening channel.  She had a meeting with Charlie the next morning and she wanted to be prepared, but she wondered how much free time she would be allowed by her Master.

She was debating whether to ask Carlisle when she felt a tingle in her back passage.  She didn't say anything but gripped the seat of the Mercedes SLK tightly.

She bit back a moan as she felt an echo vibration in her dripping wet core.  Esme closed her eyes tightly as her nipples began to tingle in the most delicious way.

"Aaaagh!..." Esme let out the moan under her breath, hoping that Carlisle didn't hear her.

However, there was nothing wrong with his hearing.

"Okay, my Pet, let me hear you, remember; you do not have permission to cum... yet" he said in a cheerful tone.

Esme arched her back and the sensations seemed to grow.  First deep in her ass, then against her g-spot, topped off by the almost painful sucking on her nipples....

"Fuck!  Carlisle!  Please... oh... oh... I can't..." Esme gasped.

Everything stopped and Esme moaned in disappointment as much as relief.

Carlisle patted her knee.

"This will help pass the time," he said and Esme growled at him in anger as the gentle vibrations began again.

Just as she was about to scream and cum in spite of his warnings, the vibrations stopped.

Esme was sweating and tears leaked out of the corners of her eyes as they pulled into the scenic town of Sequim.

Their cottage was situated high on the cliffs where they had a spectacular view of the mountains and the sea.

Carlisle allowed Esme to wait in the car while he went to check in.  After begging repeatedly, Carlisle had finally switched off all of the remotes and Esme had been allowed to rest for the past fifteen minutes.

Esme couldn't have moved if she tried.  She needed to pee and she really needed to cum.  The pressure of her bladder pressing down on the egg and plug was almost unbearable and she had only kept her climax at bay by remembering why she was stuffed like a turkey at Thanksgiving in the first place.

Carlisle walked back to the car and got in.

"I have arranged for dinner to be delivered at p.m. tonight.  There are beverages in the cottage, as well as breakfast groceries.  There is also an afternoon tea waiting for us."  He said.

A couple of minutes later they pulled in next to the quant periwinkle blue cottage with white trimmed shutters.

Carlisle opened Esme's door and pulled the bags out.  He unlocked the front door.

It was warm and inviting inside the wooden cottage.  A fire crackled cheerfully in the fireplace and the chintz sofa and matching chairs looked comfortable and inviting.

There was a small dining area and Esme could see the platters of dainty sandwiches and cakes that were covered and waiting for them.  There was a pot of coffee and a teapot next to the kettle in the small kitchen.  It seemed as if every detail had been taken care of.

Esme's stomach clenched painfully and she groaned and put a hand out to rub the cramping area.

Carlisle turned to her immediately, "what is it?  You have permission to speak freely, Esme," he said concerned.

Esme felt her cheeks get pink, "your Pet needs the bathroom really badly, Master."  She whispered.

Carlisle frowned, "why did you wait so long if you are cramping?  Come with me!"  He scolded and he walked to the back of the cottage quickly.

Esme only caught a glimpse of the master bedroom before Carlisle ordered her to undress.  She quickly undressed, beyond the point of feeling self-conscious.  The locks were removed at lighting pace and then she was bent over the bench on the foot of the huge four-poster bed and the plug and egg were being removed.

"Use the toilet and you may also freshen up, but do not close the door.  I want you on your knees in the middle of the floor when you are finished."  Carlisle said.

Esme almost ran into the bathroom as Carlisle made his way across the hall to the guest bathroom where he washed the toys carefully.  He collected their bags and pulled out the bag with his new toys.  Carlisle took the sterilizing solution and walked to sterilize the toys.  He wiped the chastity belt clean and was careful to dry it properly.

He was pleased that he had phoned Garrett to get his advice before he had purchased the belt.  Carlisle trusted Garrett and the man had proved repeatedly to be trustworthy, as well as having a level head and he was a good friend.

To Garrett's credit, he had not reacted in the least surprised, but had only give Carlisle advice about his purchase.  He said to make sure that although the waist and the connecting gusset could be leather and suede, for personal hygiene purposes, Carlisle was to make sure that the gusset was a slit gusset, so that the leather only framed the outside of the vulva, while the inside was made of removable cotton inserts.  This was to ensure that the inserts could be removed and washed.

The only indication that Garrett had given of his concern was his parting comment.

"Carlisle, obviously this conversation is never going to be repeated, but I need to ask you if you are sure about what you are doing? Are you and Esme taking the next step?"  Garrett's voice was quiet and calm.

Garrett had told Carlisle when they had first met that he was a ‘dormant Dominant' and that one day he was going to break out of his shell and show his ‘true colors'.  It seemed that the day had arrived.

Carlisle responded after a moment, "I've never been surer of anything in my life and yes, if she will take the plunge with me, this is how it's meant to be, Gar.  You were right Garrett, when you told me that you were positive I was a dormant Dominant.  I wish I had taken that bet."

Garrett laughed ruefully. "You did, you just didn't know it, but you are buying me lunch the next time we play golf!"

Carlisle tuned back to the Master suite when he heard the toilet flushing and water running in the basin.

He made his way into the room.

He was pleased that the small cottage was comfortably warm.  While he waited for Esme, he put a couple of ‘accessories' into his pockets and waited.

Just as he was about to begin counting down, Esme hurried in to the room and she quickly knelt at his feet.

Carlisle noticed that her face had been washed and he could smell that she had washed her almost bare mound as well.

"Why did you wash my pussy, Pet?"  He asked as Esme tried to remember what position she should be in.  She had no idea and in the end, she just sat with her legs underneath her with her hair folded into her lap.

The nipple caps were still in and Esme fidgeted, as they were uncomfortable.

When Esme didn't answer, Carlisle tapped her shoulder.

Esme jumped.

"Answer!"  Carlisle demanded.

"You said that I, um, your Pet could freshen up and it made me feel refreshed, Sir" Esme said.

Carlisle stood back.

"Hmm... okay, now you will suck my cock and swallow everything I give you and then we will have tea.  You will be serving me Pet.  You will not be permitted to sit down at the table with me until I invite you.  You will stand and serve me first and then you will kneel at my side and drink tea and perhaps I will give you something else to nibble on, besides cock... but first I have something for you..."

Carlisle turned and retrieved the collar and leash.  Esme's eyes were big as saucers.

"You will wear this for me, your Master.  I will take it off when you go and meet with Charlie."

Esme didn't answer but she ducked her head so that Carlisle could fasten the pink collar with the tiny bell around her neck.  The leash dangled between her breasts.

Carlisle's one hand combed through Esme's Caramel hair while his other unsnapped his jeans.

Esme licked her lips as she watched the golden path of fine hair being revealed more as the zipper was slipped down.

Carlisle tugged on Esme's hair so that her eyes met his dark gaze, "see something you like, Pet?"

Esme felt her core begin to drip as she stared into his dark blue gaze.  "Very much so, Master..." she said and was surprised by the sudden husky tone of her voice.

The hand in her hair tightened briefly, before Carlisle's mouth picked up on one side, for a second, Esme was reminded of her middle son.  She shuddered and blocked his image from her head as Carlisle effectively brought her back to the present by letting his jeans and boxers fall to his knees and he stroked his cock about an inch from her face.

"Open up nicely, Pet...," he murmured.

Suddenly Esme smiled a predatory smile.  If there was one thing that she could do, it was give head!

She had perfected her skills over the years and she could bring her husband to his knees literally with her tongue, teeth and lips... not to mention the vacuum like suction that she could form and the fact that she had almost no gag reflex and could get all of her husband's almost nine inches down her throat until her nose tickled his pubic bone.

Esme looked up at Carlisle from under her lashes as she opened her mouth and sucked him in as far as she could.

"FUUUUCK!"  Carlisle shouted as Esme pulled him roughly deeper into her throat.  She swallowed around his cock, so that her gullet squeezed him.  Carlisle felt his eyes roll back into his head and his head fell back.

He couldn't even buck his hips because he was too busy reveling in the feeling of Esme's mouth on him.  He felt her tongue flicking against the underside of his length.  He pulled back quickly so that he could gain control of the situation.

He fisted her hair and pulled her mouth off him.  She looked up at him.  "Stop trying to control me, Pet!  Now you just open your mouth and do what I tell you, understand?"

"Yes, Master, sorry."  Esme said quickly.

Carlilse laughed in disbelief, "no, you aren't sorry, but you will be Pet, you will be!" 

"Lick the head, nice and gently, now... that's it... you are my little pussy cat aren't you, licking with your pretty pink tongue.  Now open and gently suck the tip.  Gently!  Good pet.  Now lick all the way down to my balls... yeah... now use your teeth as you come up... oh yeah, Pet..."

Esme spent a while on her knees pleasing her Master and only when it became too much for him did he fuck her mouth until he came in sharp bursts.

Esme swallowed quickly and licked him clean before she tucked him away and pulled up his clothes.

Carlisle stepped back, and held out his hand.  "Come on, Pet, let's go and have a tea party."

Esme looked around for a gown but Carlisle shook his head.  "No, you have not earned the right to be covered up yet.  You are my Pet and you will do what I wish, yes?"  He said.

Esme stared at him for a moment before sighing and nodding.

"Good.  Just one more thing..." he said as he bent down and licked around Esme's right nipple.  She hissed as his tongue worked the suction loose on the cup.  It came loose and he covered her other nipple with his mouth as he tweaked the freed one.

Esme felt the moisture begin to pool again.  As she felt the tightening in her belly Carlisle removed his mouth and hand.  He grinned at the frustrated glare that she was giving him and he pocketed the cups.

Carlisle led the way into the small sitting room/dining area and kitchenette.  He sat down at the small table while Esme poured him a cup of coffee.

She took a small plate and filled it with the tasty morsels and placed it in front of Carlisle.  He thanked her and began to eat, while she stood to one side of his chair.

After about ten minutes Carlisle gave Esme permission to eat and pour herself some coffee.  She didn't waste any time in filling a plate and pouring herself a mug of coffee.

She set the plate and mug on the floor before she knelt down next to Carlisle's chair and began to eat.

When Carlisle was finished he got up and poured them each another cup of coffee.  Esme thanked him quietly.

When they were finished, Carlisle instructed Esme to clean up and join him on the sofa which she did.

She was hesitant about where to sit, but Carlisle ended her quandary when he pulled her into his lap so that she was sitting sideways.  He sat back and brushed her hair out of her face.  Esme melted into his touch.

Carlisle's eyes softened as he stared at the woman who had captured his heart over thirty years before.

"We need to talk about happened this morning, but I want you to feel free to talk to me.  You can say anything but you had better be respectful or else you are going to be suffering consequences do you understand?"  He said quietly.

Esme nodded.

"Okay, now can you tell me what happened?"  He asked.

Esme had thought of little else that day, but she was hesitant to answer.  Carlisle tapped her thigh sharply in a silent warning and Esme took a deep breath and she spread her hands as she gave a half shrug.

"You are probably not going to believe me, but I have no idea!  One moment I was talking to Bella about the fact that she hasn't shown her work to anyone and that none of her work is in the gallery and the next, there is this... person standing there and he is staring at me like I am something to eat and his gaze is almost hypnotizing and I..." Esme was blushing and stammering through her explanation while Carlisle was chanting medical terms in alphabetical order to keep from slapping her!

The moment she had mentioned him, Carlisle had seen redder than red!  He shook his head and forced himself to focus on her words.

He noticed that she had stopped.

"Go on..." he bit out.

"Shit!  This is so hard to do..." Esme said and she made to get off his lap, but Carlisle's hands clamped down on her, one around her waist and the other over her thighs.

"No, you don't!  You will sit here and you will look me in the eye and you will tell me what the fuck you were thinking when you let that... bastard eye-fuck my wife!"  Carlisle's voice had risen and Esme felt the tears fill her eyes again.

"Carlisle, I'm SORRY!  I was flattered that a younger man like that would want me!  It was stupid and I wouldn't have followed through on anything!  You have been busy and ...."

Carlisle grabbed her chin and forced her to face him.

"NO!  YOU DO NOT GET TO BLAME THIS SHIT ON ME, ESME!  Yes, I am working longer hours for now, but it's because we agreed that I would retire before I turned 50 and that is two years away and that's what we agreed on, this was YOUR CHOICE for fucksake!" 

Carlisle pushed her off his lap, and he began to walk pace the small space as Esme began to sob into her hands.

"Tell me one thing" he hissed as he stood staring down at her.

Esme had never seen him look so cold, so distant before.

"Did he touch you?"  His voice was as cold as his dispassionate stare.

"He shook my hand... that was all."  Esme whispered.

Carlisle narrowed his eyes as his hands fisted themselves in his hair.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"  He shouted making Esme jump.

She clapped her hand over her mouth as she let out a cry of fear.

She had never been afraid of Carlisle before that moment.

Carlisle heard her whimper and it snapped him out of the red hot rage cruising through him.

"I can't be here right now... stay here... you can put a robe on or something until I get back."  He said.

Esme shook her head, "please don't go Carlisle, please!   Just stay... I love you so much..."

Carlisle walked to the door pulling his jacket on that he had hung up.

"I'm coming back, Esme.  And I know that you love me.  I love you too.  I just need to clear my head..." he said and he opened the door.

C&E****~~~~PLU~~~~****C&E

 

It felt like hours before Esme got up off the floor and walked slowly into the master bedroom.  She knew that she needed to make a grand gesture of her love but she wasn't sure what to do.

She glanced at the small bedside clock and saw that it was only 6 p.m.

She washed her face again and stared at her swollen eyes and red nose.

"This is no way for Pet to behave.  Now let's fix this!" She said to her reflection.

And just like that Esme sprang into action.  She took ice blocks from the refrigerator and wrapped them in a towel and pressed them to her eyes.

After ten minutes they were looking better and her nose wasn't so red.

She quickly brushed her hair and she pulled it into a high ponytail.  Esme smiled as she found her waterproof mascara in her make up bag.

She dusted a light coating of foundation over her skin and gave herself two coats of mascara.  Her eyes looked big with a thick frame of dark lashes.  A coating of lip balm made her lips look moist and kissable.

Esme went into the kitchen and she quickly found the utensils that she was looking for to set the small table.  She found a collection of candles all over the house and she placed them around the room.  After she had closed the heavy curtains and turned the side lamps on to create a warm intimate atmosphere.

Esme poured two glasses of water and she poured Carlisle bourbon from the minibar.  At 6.30 she lit the candles and added ice to Carlisle's drink.  Once that was done, Esmé placed a cushion in the middle of the floor facing the front door.

Esme stiffened when she heard a car pull up outside but then she heard Carlisle's voice as he greet the delivery guy. She heard Carlisle's footsteps on the small porch and she quickly slipped off the robe and knelt down to wait.  

She lowered her head until it touched the carpet and waited.

 

 C&E****~~~~PLU~~~~****C&E

 

 

Carlisle's walk along the cliffs had cleared his head and he realized that most of his anger was born out of fear.  He was afraid that she had become tired of him.  He was scared that she wanted someone else.  He was terrified that Esme had outgrown him.

The realization made him step back and see the morning's incident for what it was.  A near miss!  A warning that one should never be complacent.  He had become used to the nurses and women that threw themselves at him over the years to the point where he didn't even see it.  But if he was honest, it was flattering.  Even though he had never kissed another woman, he had flirted in the past.

Esme had never looked at another man.  Until this morning and it scared the shit out of him.  He knew her.  He knew the beat of her heart and every little habit and idiosyncrasy that made up the woman that was Esme McCarthy Cullen.  Carlisle also knew that she would lay down her life for him.  She loved him.  Yes, so for a fleeting moment in time she had paused, but that was all - she had paused, and in all the time that they had been together, it was NOTHING!

The second thing that he thought about was the whole Dom/sub thing.  He knew that they were not close to formalizing this and that they would have to take time to explore and experiment where they wanted it to go.  He wondered if Esme would like him to collar her.

The thought alone was enough to make him adjust himself in his jeans.

Once Carlisle had faced some real home truths about himself; he turned on his heel and headed home.  Wherever Esme was, was home to him and it always would be.

As Carlisle arrived the delivery van pulled up and Carlisle took the dinner that had been prepared for them.  He opened the door and almost dropped the bags.

Esme was bowing on the floor in front of him.  Her naked body was bathed in soft light from the fireplace and candles that were dotted around the room.

Carlisle finally moved to the kitchenette and he set the bags on the counter before he turned to face Esme.

"Look at me."  He said quietly.

Esme sat up and looked into his eyes.  There was no trace of the earlier anguish and anger in her large hazel eyes.  All Carlisle could see was endless pools of love and adoration.

"Permission to speak, Master?"  Esme whispered.

Carlisle nodded.

"Your wife loves you so much and she will always be sorry for hurting you.  She wants to please you and bring you pleasure, she wants to show you every day for the rest of her life how much she loves you. Master Carlisle, I love you so much and I am honored to be your wife and I want to be your Pet, whenever and however you want.  I want to serve you always, and even though I will always be a smart mouth and you are going to probably break more than one brush, I want this with you."  Esme calmly said.

Carlisle felt his throat tighten as he stared at the wonderful, amazing, provocative woman that would always be an enigma to him.

He opened his arms and Esme jumped into them.

They held each other for long moments.  Carlisle turned to kiss her waiting lips.  It was only when they ran out of air that they separated.

They pulled from each other as they stared into each other's eyes.  Their arms were wound around each other and they were smiling.

"I love you so much Esme." Carlisle said softly.

"The name is Pet, Master, remember?"  She said with an arched brow and a cocky smirk.

"Are you sure you want to continue with this?"  His brow was knitted into a slight frown.

"Fuck yes!  I have never been so wet for so long in my life and I am expecting about another sixty-two hours of sweet torture and teasing and torment and lots of orgasms and fucking, lots and lots of fucking.  Are you up to the challenge, Master?"  Esme threw down the gauntlet.

With that she sashayed away to the kitchenette counter where she proceeded to unpack their dinner.

Carlisle had ordered anti-pasta for a starter with roasted lamb and Italian roast vegetables and Esme saw that there was ice cream with Amaretto sauce for dessert.

Carlisle stood with his mouth open for about two minutes before he snapped himself out of his stupor.

If he was going to be a Dom, he was going to have to snap out of his dorky ways and rein his woman in.

"Pet!"  His voice snapped.

Esme turned at the sound of his voice.

"You are going to be sorry that you challenged your Master tonight.  When you have dished up one plate of food you will be kneeling on the floor next to me and I will feed you from my plate with my fingers, do you understand?"

Esme nodded and she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face.

Carlisle walked behind her and Esme felt two stinging smacks on her ass.  "That is a taste of what is to come later."  Carlisle said darkly.

Esme's eyes rolled back for a moment.  Hmmm - sweet torture indeed.

C&E****~~~~PLU~~~~****C&E

"What time is it?"  Esme's voice was husky from screaming.

Carlisle turned slightly, "twenty after two."  He said with a chuckle.

Esme lifted her head off his chest, "are you serious?"

"Completely serious.  I have been tormenting you for six hours, Darling.  Your Master is not too shabby.  How many times have you cum for me, Pet?"

Esme groaned as she felt her poor pussy tingle to life at his words.

"How many Pet?"  Carlisle could feel Esme's nipple harden as he spoke and his cock began to harden.

"Six times Master."  She purred.

"You had two during your meeting with Mr. Bristles, you naughty little pet."  He brushed his fingers over her still tender ass, causing her to jump.

"Let's make it seven, Pet.  Tomorrow I am going to make you beg for mercy all over again..."

 C&E****~~~~PLU~~~~****C&E

Esme and Carlisle came back from meeting Charlie and Sue at Charlie's house in Forks late on Saturday afternoon.

Esme was ready to kill Carlisle.  She had been zippered into her leather ‘leotard' from just before they had left the cottage that morning.  Carlisle had showed her the opening for her to use for going to the bathroom, but otherwise she was not allowed to touch herself.

Once again she had been plugged and stuffed and not allowed to cum.

Sue was a lovely woman in her early forties with glowing skin and the most beautiful black hair that tumbled down her back.  Carlisle had been happy to see that his new friend was doing well.

Charlie's house was small but he had been thrilled with the plans that Rosalie had drawn up for the extension.  He had added two bedrooms and two bathrooms to his existing home.  Bella's old bedroom was being turned into a study for Sue, who was a science teacher and Seth's bedroom and bathroom was being added to the ground floor with Bella (and Edward's Charlie had said with a role of his eyes) new bedroom and on suite bathroom would be above it.

Charlie and Sue were excited and the meeting that Esme had with the builders on a couple of the finishing touches went well.  They would be completely finished by Monday morning.  The furniture was arriving on Tuesday and Bella was due to arrive on Thursday for a visit.

The extension was done and all that was left was the furnishings.  Esme and Sue went on line and ordered new furniture for the bedrooms.  Esme had also convinced Charlie to accept a remodel of the sitting room an engagement gift from her and Carlisle.

Carlisle had taken Pet out for lunch and he was amused and turned on to watch her mounting state of arousal and frustration.  He was also proud of her for the way in which she was able to reign herself in and to talk herself down from the brink of orgasm.  He kept a close eye on her and he hadn't pushed her too far, always stopping before she got too close to the edge.

They walked in the door and Carlisle had ordered Esme to undress and meet him in the bedroom.

He was dressed in his jeans only when Esme walked into the bedroom.  He had pulled the covers back and was sprawled against the headboard.

Esme stood in the middle of the room in her leather outfit.  Carlisle licked his lips and motioned to her to crawl up the bed to him.

"Are you going to torment me, Master?"  Esme asked a little too eagerly.

"Oh Pet, you have no idea."

C&E****~~~~PLU~~~~****C&E

Sunday night found the two reconciled lovers in bed.  They were feeding each other ice-cream and sharing kisses.

Carlisle had ended his weekend with ‘Pet' before lunch that day.  They had met with Charlie and Sue in Port Angeles for lunch and afterwards they had taken a walk along the promenade and they had spoken.

They decided that they were going to spend more time together.  They were also going to try and have ‘play-sessions' once a week as they explored their new relationship.

Carlisle was nibbling ice-cream off Esme's nipple when his phone rang.

He checked the caller I.D. and rolled his eyes.

"It's your son again.  I told you that he wasn't going to rest until he spoke to you."  He said with a groan.

Esme smiled, "that's my boy."

Upon Esme's insistence, Carlisle had spoken to Edward earlier that afternoon to assure him that they were both fine.  Esme had been speaking with Charlie at the time and Carlisle hadn't wanted to interrupt her.

Esme listened as Carlisle spoke to Edward.

She saw Carlisle frown as he mentioned Bella.

"What's wrong with Bella?"  Esme whispered.

Carlisle shook his head and Esme watched as Carlisle smile turned to a frown.  He was getting his ‘Dad' face on.

She was shocked when Carlisle openly admitted that he had confiscated her phone and she was banned from talking to anyone.

Esme reached for the phone, "let me talk to him or her..."

Carlisle shook his head and the next minute he was calling Edward out on his role as a Dom and how he should not be interfering in his father's ‘domain'.

Esme glared at her husband when he reminded Edward that Esme was his wife and it was when he began telling Edward that they had adopted some of the BDSM lifestyle that Esme stepped in.

She snatched the phone from his fingers and spoke to Bella.  She mock glared at Carlisle as he leaned across her and opened the bag next to his side of the bed.

Carlisle pulled out a pair of handcuffs that he had bought from a novelty store that afternoon.  He hadn't liked the luggage tags much as they had left a mark on Esme's delicate wrist the day before.

As Esme spoke to Bella, Carlisle took one of her hands and clipped the handcuff on her.  He took the phone and wedged it between her ear and neck as he slipped the lubricated plug against her puckered hole.

Esme bit her lip and mumbled a hurried goodbye to Bella just as Carlisle inserted it and turned it on high in one smooth motion.

"Carlisle you are so bad!  Oh!  Stop... ohshit... you... I... fuck!"

Carlisle chuckled as he fastened the handcuffs to the headboard again.

"Now, where was I?  Oh yes, I believe we were going to see if I could make you cum like this..."

"FUCK!  CARLIIIIIIIISLE!" 

"I believe that's a yes... hmmmm I like this little plug."  Carlisle said as he crawled up to meet Esme's eager lips.

C&E****~~~~PLU~~~~****C&E

 

A/N: So, that was them! I'm sure I shocked you, but I just let my sexy Carlisle lose for a while. I hope you liked it.

I would like to take this time to wish all of you, my wonderful friends from all over the world a Blessed festive season and a wonderful and prosperous New Year.  Be safe and see you on New Year's Day for the next chapter.

I would like to thank Famaggio (my Fee) for her wonderful love and support, her awesome beta'ing skills and her unwavering faith in this story and me. Love you.

With love, hugs and kisses,

Michele (plu/justginger)

xoxo

 

 

 

You must login (register a new account) to review.