- Text Size +

 

Copyright:

No copyright infringement is Meyer owns all Twilight characters and content. The plot although is mine.

It is nice to meet you also, this is my friend Jenny" I stated. He then shook Jenny's hand. She gasped and looked at me. I nodded and grimaced. The doctor pretended not to notice what was happening. Yet, I caught him looking at both of us quickly.

I removed my sock and shoe. Dr. Cullen sat on the stool and gently held onto my foot. He started to push her and there. I moaned a little in pain as he touched it. "I am so sorry, Bella. I wasn't trying to hurt you. Let me go get something for the pain. I will be right back," he stated.

As soon as the door was closed, Jenny exclaimed, "Holy fuck, I know what you mean by cool hands now! And he looks just like that guy from earlier too." I nodded. "Yes, his hands were cool just like that guy's was. I was hoping he would shake your hands when I introduced you and you would see what I meant. Do you think they are brothers? I mean, they look alike except for the hair, they both have the same color of eyes, they are both really pale, and they are both handsome. Or the other guy would look better if he cleaned himself up."

"Bella, do you think we should mention the other guy to Dr. Cullen?" Jenny asked. "Maybe he is long lost brother or maybe a cousin." I looked at Jenny unsure of what to say or do.

Dr. Cullen chose this time to come back into the room. I glanced up and he had a look on his face. He quickly composed himself as he cleared his throat. "Bella, I am going to wrap your foot, get you some crutches and then you will be ready to go."

Jenny cleared her throat as she looked at me. Apparently I was the one who was supposed to bring it up to the doctor. He looked at her and then at me questioningly.

"Dr. Cullen, this is a strange question, but do you have a brother?" I asked. "I saw this man earlier today and he could pass as your twin except for hair color. His hair is a reddish brown to your blond."

He looked at me and then his phone started to ring. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the screen. "I must excuse myself for a moment. I am sorry," he stated as he fled the room.

"What the fuck what that about," Jenny whispered and looking at me. Not knowing I just shrugged my shoulders. Jenny got out her phone and started looking for the picture of the man in case Dr. Cullen wanted to see it. She showed it to me. "Jenny, we are right this man could be Dr. Cullen's twin. It is outrageous to see the similarities," I told her.

A few minutes later Dr. Cullen walked back in followed by his doctor, Ally. Ally was still bouncing up and down with the stick in her mouth. How much sugar does this woman eat?

"I apologize for leaving so abruptly. I want to ask you about the man you say you saw earlier," said Dr. Cullen. "Where did you see him? How often have you seen him? What was he wearing?"

I spoke up, "Jenny and I have seen him at the college library. He is there every time I go there. I haven't seen him anywhere other than on campus. Though Jenny says she has seen him other places like as though he is following us."

"No, Bella, I said as though he is following you around," Jenny stated. Handing Dr. Cullen her phone, "Here is the picture I took this morning."

Dr. Cullen took the phone and looked at the picture. As Ally trying to look over his shoulder so he turned so she could see it to. Dr. Cullen whispered, "He has been here this entire time...for 10 years he has been under our nose." I looked at him queerly as I had heard what he didn't intend for me to hear.

Ally started to cry silently, putting a handkerchief to her eyes saying, "He still looks the same, Carlisle."

"Yes, I am missing someone from my family. Except he isn't my brother...he is my son. His name is Edward and the man on your phone looks just like him," Dr. Cullen said. "We had a misunderstanding and he fled the house. We have spent the last few years looking for him to no avail."

Ally reached into her pocket and handed me a card. "If you ever see him again please do not hesitate to call me or Dr. Cullen." I took the card looking at it. It had a few numbers on it. Confused by this I asked, "Who do the other numbers belong to?" Ally gave me a sad smile, "They belong to the rest of Edward's family. If you cannot get a hold of me or Dr. Cullen please feel free to call the others."

"Others....," I questioned. Ally nodding, "Yes, my husband, my brother, his wife and my mother-in-law."

 

You must login (register a new account) to review.