- Text Size +
Mystic Falls, Virginia 2013



Elena, Stefan and Damon were all lounged around the Boarding house when Bonnie Bennett, the witch friend of Elena Gilbert's came running in, panting and a little out of breath.



"What's up, Judgey?"



Bonnie rolled her eyes then looked directly at Elena then at Stefan, who handed the girl a glass of water and motioned for her to sit down beside Elena.



"Bonnie, what's wrong?"



"I saw... Something."



With those words coming from her mouth, she quickly got the attention of Damon- who was focused on finishing of his bottle of aging Bourbon by himself.



"What do you mean saw?" Damon replied, arching his eyebrows. "Did you have a vision or something?"



"Something like that..." Bonnie replied, taking a deep breath before she began explaining her ordeal that happened a few hours earlier. "I seen Klaus in the Grill, well more like bumped into him and I saw something."



"Like?"



"A girl who couldn't be older than seventeen or eighteen trapped in the Mikaelson house," Bonnie replied, sighing. "But the weirdest thing was, I had a feeling that I knew her or know of her."



"What does that have to do with us?" Damon replied, again focusing on his aging alcohol. "What does an unknown girl that could or could not be compelled by the Original family have anything to do with us? what could she possibly do to help us defeat Klaus?"



"Because, Damon." Bonnie replied, looking at him annoyed. "He was leaning over her, begging her to forgive him."



"What?"



"Exactly what I thought," Bonnie replied, looking at the Salvatore brothers and the Gilbert Doppelganger. "The girl is somehow connected to him in some way."



"Like he's in love with her?" Stefan answered with a small question, which resulted in Bonnie nodding. "Okay, but he told me that Vampire's greatest flaws is love."



"Well, at least we know that he is not that heartless," Elena added, earning an eye roll from Damon. "Even after all the horrible things Klaus has done, he still has a heart buried underneath all of that."



"Trust you to still see the good in everything," Damon replied back bitterly, earning a small look of annoyance from Elena. "But again, you haven't answered my question - what does this have to with us?"



"Easy - we're going to save her."



The glass within Damon's hand dropped as the oldest Salvatore looked at his young brother "Are you out of your flipping mind? How the hell do you expect us to get into that house anyway? Charm our way in?"



"No." Stefan replied, pulling out an medium size envelope. "We got invited."



...



Mystic Falls, Virginia



Mikaelson Mansion



Klaus stood outside the entrance to Dysabella's tomb, his fingers inches away from the leaver which opens the stoned bricked door that separated him from the sleeping beauty inside. He then touched the brick, waited for the door to part and blurred inside expecting to see Dysabella sitting up looking slightly dazed, confused, angry and maybe surprised to see him standing there as if time had not gone passed.



But he knew differently, Dysabella Petrova had indeed been asleep for almost five hundred years - give or take a few months; if the witch that was supposed to have done the curse, Katerina wouldn't have ran away with the help from Trevor - the loved sick fool, he wouldn't had to kill the remaining members of the Petrova family, minus Katerina's unknown daughter and Dysabella...? Well, he would've made her into an immortal, immortality suited Dysabella, he knew that and so did his family.



Rebekah treated Dysabella like she was her sister, along with that of Elijah and Kol; though Elijah was quite taken with Katerina's beauty and charming ways, Klaus was quite smitten with Dysabella charms, personality and her beauty.



Though she was the exact opposite of him, while he was dark and evil, Dysabella was light and good; she seen the good in many things, including him. Dysabella found the lost, broken man that was within himself and mended him as if he was hers to keep - but he knew he couldn't kill something so innocent and pure, he just couldn't.



So, he commanded the witch that was going to perform the Hybrid ritual to place Dysabella in some sort of protection that could not make her age a single day; the outcome of that - he lost his most loyal vampire in Trevor, the moonstone, the Petrova Doppelganger and most of all - Dysabella.



He smiled as he remembered the first he met Dysabella; he instantly mistaken her for a maid, when he knew of her true identity he was quickly surprised how close both Katerina and Dysabella were.





England, 14th Century



Niklaus walked down the grand staircase, the harlot woman who was warming his bed upon his arm; dressed in her most prized and elegant silk gown; the governor of the town they resided in threw grand parties to try and worm more gold coins out of the Mikaelson family's pocket though he also turned his head away from their vampiric activities.



Renta chattered away about what she could also do that could benefit him and his family within England, Niklaus was almost going to snap her neck if she did not stop talking - that was when they both bumped into someone, the harlot instantly scolded whoever it was.



Taking no notice of Renta or the girl that they both bumped into, upon his satin shirt was a small, drop of wine from the glass he held in his hand; his eyes then looked up to land on the clumsy figure of the girl.



"Why do you not watch where you are going?"



"I am sorry," the unknown girl snapped back, glaring at both of them which Klaus rolled his eyes to. "But it you who should apologize to me for it was you both that bumped into me."



"Why I never!"



"Renta," Niklaus broadly muttered, shaking his head. "Ignore the young maid."



"Maid?" The girl snapped, looking slightly confused and angered. "You are greatly mistaken sir, I am no mere maid."



"Oh? Then pray tell, who are you?"



The unknown, unnamed girl was about to speak when Katerina Petrova, who was upon Elijah's arm followed closely by Trevor; a small smile came upon Katerina's face as her eyes landed onto both Klaus and the unknown girl.



"My lord Niklaus, I believe you have met my sister."



"Your sister?" Niklaus whispered, as he then took in the girl's features - his eyes slightly widened as it came to his realization of who the girl was. "Ah, so this is the famous Dysabella Petrova?"



"Indeed so, my lord." Dysabella replied, giving him a small but mocking gesture of respect. "Pleased to meet you."



"No, my dearest Dysabella." Niklaus replied, as he held her hand in his and kissed it lightly; feeling the sudden spark between them both. "It is I, who is pleased to meet you."



Renta's arm than came upon his shoulder, to gain back his attention - she then glared darkly at Dysabella. "I wish to go inside, care to escort me?"



"Of course," Niklaus replied, smiling once at the woman - he liked it when she was jealous, she was also a good meal to drink from and the poor unfortunate woman did not know due to him compelling her to forget afterwards. "Dysabella, care to join us?"



"Me?"



"Her?" Renta slightly hissed, eyes darkened. "She cannot, her dressed is fairly outdated - she is not dressed to go to a dinner party."



"Dysabella may borrow one of my gowns, I believe I have one that would suite her greatly" Katerina spoke up, glaring towards Renta. "It is a formal dinner after all, is it not, my lord?"



Niklaus did not know what was more entertaining, Renta glares towards Katerina and hers in return or the sheer fact that Dysabella was standing there looking quite lost and annoyed that she was the centre of attention once again.



"Why, yes." Elijah spoke, kissing Katerina's hand and nodded towards Dysabella. "Come brother, I think we need to separate the women before a fight breaks out."



"Yes, do come Renta."



Once the Mikaelson brothers and Renta exited the hallway, Dysabella's attention fell back onto Katerina.



"Who was that god awful woman?"



"Renta Debary." Katerina replied, wrapping her arm within Dysabella's and pulled her towards Katerina's sleeping chambers that was on the other side of the Manor. "She is a well known harlot within the English society, when Niklaus gets rather lonely..."



"She comes to his beckoned call?"



"Something like that," Katerina replied, sighing. "She always flaunts the gifts he gets her in front of me, parades in the finest gowns, jewels and such."



"Why? Is he not courting you?" Dysabella asked, looking rather lost.



"Yes, he is." Katerina replied, sighing. "But I have not slept with him, I do not wish to repeat the same mistake I had done with Thomas; if father receives word of me having another child out of wedlock, he would never allow he to come home."



"So he sleeps with Mistress Debary instead?" Dysabella replies, shaking her head. "But why? I thought that he was loyal to you?"



"He is a man, sister." Katerina replied, shaking her head. "And men do have needs to be taken care of some nights in the bedroom."



"Has he asked you to take care of his needs?"



"No sister, he has been a gentleman to me since I have arrived here." Katerina replied, smiling as she handed a emerald green gown made of satin with golden designs and lace details around the bust. "This will do, it will go well with your eyes."



"And what of Lord Elijah?" Dysabella asked, as she stepped out of the old, word out cotton gown she had made from scrap material that Amelia had brought from the markets days earlier. "Has Renta warmed his bed?"



"No, sister." Katerina replies, smiling. "He usually spends the hours of the days away locked up in his study or the library. He rarely come to these parties, Niklaus must have asked him to attend so they may both meet you in person."



"Is Niklaus always like that?"



"Like what?"



"He was rather rude," Dysabella replied bitterly, as she slipped into the gown. "He had mistaken me for a maid."



"A maid? Well, you were wearing such a horrid colour."



"I made that!"



"Yes, indeed you did but really Dysabella, did you really love it?"



"Nay, it was horrid but it was the only elegant dress I had to wear at such a short time of notice to come to this party," Dysabella replied, sighing. "I had not had the time to do shopping."



Unknown to the both Petrova sisters, Elijah had sneaked away to escort the both women, mainly Katerina - since he was taken by her beauty - back to the party; he had to bite down on the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing at what Dysabella first thought of Niklaus and himself - it was quite rude of Niklaus to quickly assume such a lovely beauty such as Dysabella Petrova to something so low as a maid.



Elijah was once again lost in his thoughts as a being bumped into him, he quickly regained his balance as he bumped into Dysabella - who had exited Katerina's chambers.



"Oh, Elijah." Katerina's voice called, smiling as she too came out of her chambers. "Are you here to escort us?"



"Indeed I am, Katerina." Elijah replied, giving them both a small bow and took their arms into his own. "I had to sneak away, Niklaus got caught up in a small conversation with the Governor, leaving Renta alone."



"And you did not wish to be alone with her?" Dysabella replied, arching a small eyebrow as Elijah then took the time to take in Dysabella's hidden beauty that had came out from hiding. "Were you really that desperate to get away?"



"Dysabella!"



Elijah gave a light smile towards her acid tongued talk, he then chuckled lightly. "It seems that I was."



Dysabella lightly scoffed as she continued to walk along with them, Elijah couldn't help but take in the way the of the shoulder emerald green gown made of satin with golden designs and lace details around the bust; he then escorted both women inside the grand hall.



Time to feed Dysabella to the sharks, he was going to enjoy watching Dysabella's reaction in the ways of the High English society life.





Mystic Falls, Virginia 2013



Rebekah couldn't remove the smirk that came across her face as she exited the Grill, though she only had came to personally give Matt his invitation to the ball that her family was planning; the reaction from both Caroline and Elena were priceless.



Pulling into the garage of Klaus's Mansion now clearly known as the Mikaelson's family home; Rebekah arched a perfect, thin eyebrow as she seen Klaus exit from the basement only to pause, turn around and head back down.



Rebekah was well known for her tricks of not being able to be heard, so she used that to her advantage; she quietly followed Klaus down - she watched from the shadows as he stood in front of a brick wall, Rebekah was about to turn around since there was nothing interesting about a brick wall but stopped as the brick wall moved away revealing a passageway and Klaus entered.



"What the..." Rebekah mutters, as she took a step forward towards the entrance to whatever lies ahead in the darkness. "What on earth could Klaus hiding?"
You must login (register a new account) to review.