- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight or anything Twilight related expect for the character Lucas.

The Cullens are gonna help Lucas learn how to use his aura. There’s gonna be something funny in the end trust me.

Also if you don’t understand about Lucas’s power, it’s like the Pokémon Lucario’s. Enjoy. :)

Lucas’s POV

We are outside of the house where they said they’re gonna train me on how to use my power and I’ll tell you this, it’s easier said than done. Everyone was gathering around as Carlisle and Jasper were standing in front of me.

“Okay we’re gonna help you get in control of your powers.” Carlisle explained. “Jasper?”

“We’ll start how you’re seeing people’s emotion.” Jasper said. “Look around, and tell us what you see.”

I started my eyes on Emmett, who is grinning, first. At that moment, I saw his aura surrounding him; it was the same as that Collin asshole but it was less dark.

“Seems like Emmett is very energetic about something.” I thought for second until I said. “If you think you can take me out this time, think again.”

Emmett smirked as everyone laughed. I tried Esme next; there is a dark pink aura around her.

“Esme, I know how much you love us.” She smiled. I turned to Alice who was showing a very bright yellow.

“Alice, you really need to calm down.” She pouted.

“I think you got it.” Jasper said. “Too bad you can’t control emotions like me because I’m getting too old to get these people to calm down.”

I laughed as he said, “Let’s test out the spheres. Bella, maybe you can help.”

Bella nodded as she came over.

“Lucas, can you try to remember how you did it?” Jasper asked.

I thought hard; I couldn’t remember how I felt when I did it so I’ll count that out so I tried focusing what I did with hands. It did look like it was in a position when I held a ball. I raised my hand letting my palm face up so that I wouldn’t hit anyone and position it in a ball grip.

“My hand was like this but I don’t remember how.” I explained.

“Maybe you were able to extend your power to create the sphere.” Bella thought. “I was able to extend my shield so that I can protect anyone from others psychic powers. You should try that.”

“And how do I do that?” I asked.

“Try picturing the sphere in your mind. Do it very slowly.” Bella said.

I held my hand where it was before and closed my eyes focusing on my hand. I felt a little drained for a moment until I felt something emerging from my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and gasped. There it was a blue orb the size of a dodge ball in my hand. As if my mind was thinking the same thing I let it go where it was sent straight in the air. Everyone applauded at my achievement. I deserve a pat on a back since I was able to do that on the first try.

“Okay let’s see you turn your aura off.” Alice said jumping up and down. Jasper motioned Edward to come forward.

"Edward will try to get in your mind. See if you can turn off your aura.” Jasper said as I nodded.

“Try to think about something to annoy Edward.” Jacob said.

“Yeah like how you see a hot girl and you want to – OW!” Emmett cried when Rosalie slapped the back of his head. Thank you, Rosalie. That’s the last thing I want to think about. I thought.

I looked at Edward who was staring at me with a focus look. I try thinking loose and relax assuming that will help let go of my aura. Well let’s see what should I think about? I was told Edward gets annoy when people sing in their heads and he hates country. Let’s try it.

This is how we roll
We hanging round singing out everything on the radio
We light it up with our hands up
This is how we roll
This is how we do
We're burning down the night shooting bullets at the moon, baby
This is how we roll

Edward still looked at me. Judging from his aura, nothing.

“Try again, think harder.” Jasper said.

I tried a different method. I try taking off my aura like how I undress myself. A little weird but it’s worth a try. I looked at Edward again and thought of a different song.

I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright
If you keep me next to you
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to
Everything will be alright
If we just keep dancing like we're
22, ooh-ooh
22, ooh-ooh

I saw Edward’s aura that looks like it’s annoyed.

“Please no Taylor Swift.” Edward begged. We all laughed but Bella laughed the loudest. Edward pouted at her as she went up and kissed him.

Alice squealed. “Lucas, we need to shop! I can see you now in some awesome clothes.” So she can see me her vision now huh?

Then Edward looked at me and smirked. Wonder what he’s thinking of now.

“HE DID WHAT TO NESSIE?!”

I jumped to see Jacob’s aura going a mix of green and red. Anger and jealously does not mix I’ll tell you that.

I heard Nessie gasped. “Daddy, you saw that?” Crap, he saw me giving a kiss to Nessie on the forehead. I didn’t know he could go that far in my head. Edward laughed until he silently said for only me, Nessie and Bella to hear.

“I wanna see how he reacts when I only told him how Lucas kissed you. I didn’t say anything about where, yet.” He said smirking to me. Oh you little –

“LUCAS!”

“It was on the forehead I swear.” I try to explain but it was useless as Jacob started coming at me as I broke into a run. I’m glad he didn’t phase. I kept running around in the woods with Jacob chasing after me, swearing he will murder me, where everyone was laughing seeing the show that Edward put on me.

“I’m gonna kill you for that Edward!” I thought to him.

“I’m sorry but its fun watching Jacob’s reaction.”  Edward thought. One of these days, I will get Edward for this but first I have to deal with Jacob.

Chapter End Notes:

How do you like the story? There are more to come. Please review. :)

Songs that were played:

This Is How We Roll – Florida Georgia Line feat. Luke Bryan

22 – Taylor Swift

You must login (register a new account) to review.